Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you abuse your child..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
By tearing that ass up, you leave scars every time, whether you can see them it not. Stop abusing your 5yo and seek professional help. Your parent abusing you until 19 wasn't okay, and it doesn't make it okay for you to beat your child the same way.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2017 at 1:32 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 2:15 AM
Hopefully she was reported to FB since they have all her info. When I went back to find it to report it it was gone.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She must want to be reported if she is posting it to fb.

Quoting Anonymous 4: She posted the same thing to a pregnancy group on Facebook then it was deleted. Literally word for word. I know her name is Shasia C
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2017 at 2:18 AM
I meant to CPS, not just Facebook. That kid needs help.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Hopefully she was reported to FB since they have all her info. When I went back to find it to report it it was gone.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She must want to be reported if she is posting it to fb.

Quoting Anonymous 4: She posted the same thing to a pregnancy group on Facebook then it was deleted. Literally word for word. I know her name is Shasia C
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 2:35 AM
What the fuck?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 2:37 AM
What.. I missed it..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:38 AM
Me too...

Quoting JDMlover: I think I might have missed something tonight
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:46 AM
I didn't see the post, but was it just a saying? Like I'll tell ds that I'm gonna 'bust your butt'... sometimes I'll tell him that I could just pull his teeth out (but that's used when he refuses to brush his teeth and given dad's side of the family, he may lose them before he's 25... I'm not paying thousands of dollars for braces if he doesn't take care of them and he'll lose them in 13 years). But would I ever really bust his butt or take pliers to his teeth? Nope, and he knows that too.

If it's said as an actual threat, that's not right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:49 AM
No she was actually abusing her daughter, and relishing in it because she was abused growing up too. She was almost excited because she offended and horrified another mom in real life, saying she would tear her child's ass up too. After about 6 replies and no one agreeing with her she deleted

Quoting Anonymous 8: I didn't see the post, but was it just a saying? Like I'll tell ds that I'm gonna 'bust your butt'... sometimes I'll tell him that I could just pull his teeth out (but that's used when he refuses to brush his teeth and given dad's side of the family, he may lose them before he's 25... I'm not paying thousands of dollars for braces if he doesn't take care of them and he'll lose them in 13 years). But would I ever really bust his butt or take pliers to his teeth? Nope, and he knows that too.

If it's said as an actual threat, that's not right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)