Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pro-Vax/Anti-Vax Logic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't help but laugh at anti vaxxers.
HHx5
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Chemically induced immunity? Alrighty then.....

There is a real chance any person can have adverse reactions, even death from a vaccine. It's just "x" number of people per thousand and the rest of the population usually doesn't hear about it. All my kids and myself have had all the required vaccines.
ThatDancerGirl
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:19 AM
People who go to extremes over anything tend not to have much logic.
faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM

I believe that if you want to live in our society, this is what you have to do. It is a part of the shared responsibility.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM

WHY DON'T YOU POST SOME REAL SCIENCE???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this

good for you...and i believe a person should have CHOICE  as to what to inject into their bodies, when the manufacturers are not liable for any harms arising from said injections.

Quoting faire_jour:

I believe that if you want to live in our society, this is what you have to do. It is a part of the shared responsibility.

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Then go live on an island.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

good for you...and i believe a person should have CHOICE  as to what to inject into their bodies, when the manufacturers are not liable for any harms arising from said injections.

Quoting faire_jour:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:28 AM
I can't wait for the day when all schools require that children be vaccinated or else they're forbidden to attend. When faced with homeschooling as an only option for education, I wonder how many anti-vax parents will change their tune.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:34 AM

have some more

Image result for kool aid man

Quoting Anonymous 4: I can't wait for the day when all schools require that children be vaccinated or else they're forbidden to attend. When faced with homeschooling as an only option for education, I wonder how many anti-vax parents will change their tune.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)