Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Denis Daily ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Anyone ever order from that website?
I ordered the sir meows plush for my ds' birthday the first week of October. I placed my order on Monday. I just now got an email saying that it's been shipped from freakin China. Look up the chinapost tracking number and its saying nothing found. No I'm wondering if I'll even get it/on time. Stupid thing was $30 for a stuffed animal!

Just wondering if anyone else has ordered from the website and how long it took to get to their house.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:26 AM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:28 AM
I've never ordered from that site but I've bought many things from China. You're looking at 2-3 weeks shipping time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:29 AM
No but dd orders stuff online all the time. Things that come from china usually takes 10 to 14 days. Somtimes it comes sooner
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:32 AM
The site said 8-10 business days after shipping from the 14th. I need to have it by the 2nd. ):

Quoting Anonymous 2: I've never ordered from that site but I've bought many things from China. You're looking at 2-3 weeks shipping time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:35 AM
Hopefully I get it in time. I need it by the 2nd, at the very very latest. ): The site said 8-10 business days after being shipped on the 14th. But I just now got the email confirmation and the tracking isn't valid. SO says that may be because they've just uploaded it for it to go out Monday. And now I'm all kinds of rawrrr. 😣

Quoting Anonymous 3: No but dd orders stuff online all the time. Things that come from china usually takes 10 to 14 days. Somtimes it comes sooner
Johnsmom5892
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:37 AM
I ordered a bra before and didn't realize it was coming from China. It took about 3 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:40 AM
The 10th business day would be on the 28th. Hopefully ypu get it on the 30th at the very latest. But it may come sooner also. DD gets 2-3 packages everyday (except sunday).
Dont stress out so much, it will be here in time

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hopefully I get it in time. I need it by the 2nd, at the very very latest. ): The site said 8-10 business days after being shipped on the 14th. But I just now got the email confirmation and the tracking isn't valid. SO says that may be because they've just uploaded it for it to go out Monday. And now I'm all kinds of rawrrr. �
Quoting Anonymous 3: No but dd orders stuff online all the time. Things that come from china usually takes 10 to 14 days. Somtimes it comes sooner
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:45 AM
That's also what I calculated. Thank you! I hope so!

Quoting Anonymous 3: The 10th business day would be on the 28th. Hopefully ypu get it on the 30th at the very latest. But it may come sooner also. DD gets 2-3 packages everyday (except sunday).
Dont stress out so much, it will be here in time

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hopefully I get it in time. I need it by the 2nd, at the very very latest. ): The site said 8-10 business days after being shipped on the 14th. But I just now got the email confirmation and the tracking isn't valid. SO says that may be because they've just uploaded it for it to go out Monday. And now I'm all kinds of rawrrr. �
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)