Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My d's got into a fight over a girl.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
My ds is 17 he'll be graduating early in December. There is a girl at his school with ocular albinism and he finds her stunning(she has pink eyes and grayish black hair) but is too shy to say anything.

They aren't allowed to wear sunglasses at school so she has to wear a sheer piece of fabric around her eyes to block the sunlight during P.E. some girl ripped the fabric off causing the girl my ds likes to be blinded. A boy in the class took her to the coed locker room since the lights are dim So her eyes could calm down (they shake rapidly if they don't adjust to the light). This boy started making moves on her and that's when ds walked in after his water polo practice.

My ds was livid and he yanked the boy away from the girl he likes. the boy has been kicked off rhe baseball team and suspended. He was trying to take advantage of her while she couldn't see. My ds got in house suspension for 2 days.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:27 AM
6 moms liked this
I'm sure some kind of 504 plan would allow her to wear sunglasses.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:27 AM
5 moms liked this

You have raised a wonderful young man.

Were those bitches punished for doing that to her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM
They wont. Their excuse is that they would then have to allow all the other students to wear them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm sure some kind of 504 plan would allow her to wear sunglasses.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM

the boy can make passes without trying to rape her.your ds deserves the suspension..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My ds says no because no one saw them do it. Just the girl covering her eyes.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:30 AM
You realize making moves means touching her and trying to push up on her correct? That's what making moves means.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

the boy can make passes without trying to rape her.your ds deserves the suspension..

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM

WOW.......thats messed up. Your son is a great kid.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My ds says no because no one saw them do it. Just the girl covering her eyes.
Quoting Sassy762:

JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:40 AM
10 moms liked this
As a medical necessity with a doctors note the girl would be allowed to wear sunglasses by law.
.oOPoisonOo.
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Wtf????

Quoting quinnsmom715:

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM
5 moms liked this
Schools have coed locker rooms? Since when? And there would be hell to pay if a school wouldn't let my kid use glasses that she medically needed. I'd be at the next school board meeting giving everyone a piece of my mind.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)