Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trust me I am prude compared to many others in here

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:19 PM
  • 37 Replies

Even some of the bitch group girls think I am prude.

Some of you keep saying I am the meanest. Um no nice try though. I am far from the MEANEST in Cafemom.

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
How's your kitty today?

I agree with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:28 PM
I heard "fucking craziest" not "meanest".
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

She is attempting to move and seems to be gaining some feeling towards her back end. So I think we making some progress. She is also sitting up without falling over but her back end still seems weak and crocked... So I am hoping it is just because the nerves haven't completely recharged yet. I am massaging her back end three times a day and encouraging her to sit up and move a little bit. We are going to fence in an area in the garage to encourage her to move around and try to walk on that leg. She still cannot pee on her own and no poop either. I am taking her in to get bathed/shaved on Monday will let the vet know she isn't pooping. She did drop a small turd the day before when bathing her. I think fell out on its own... So there is some small progress. I think if she can poop and walk I can deal with pressing her (helping her to pee). But I need her to walk and poop.

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: How's your kitty today? I agree with you.

thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I dont know I think Sassy prefers to be the craziest.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I heard "fucking craziest" not "meanest".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:29 PM
I think it said craziest not meanest.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:31 PM

no someone said I was the meanest.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think it said craziest not meanest.

JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Poor girl. What is her name? How old is she? Was her health good before this accident? Is she eating and drinking good still?

Cat urine is so difficult, so you are very patient to be dealing with all of this.

Quoting thebadkitty:

She is attempting to move and seems to be gaining some feeling towards her back end. So I think we making some progress. She is also sitting up without falling over but her back end still seems weak and crocked... So I am hoping it is just because the nerves haven't completely recharged yet. I am massaging her back end three times a day and encouraging her to sit up and move a little bit. We are going to fence in an area in the garage to encourage her to move around and try to walk on that leg. She still cannot pee on her own and no poop either. I am taking her in to get bathed/shaved on Monday will let the vet know she isn't pooping. She did drop a small turd the day before when bathing her. I think fell out on its own... So there is some small progress. I think if she can poop and walk I can deal with pressing her (helping her to pee). But I need her to walk and poop.

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: How's your kitty today?

I agree with you.

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM

I must have missed this...

How old is your cat?  What happened to her?

I do hope that she will be okay.

It's awful when a fid is ill or has health issues.  I've gone through much the same with some of our pet birds.

thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Well technically her name is Belle but we just call her kitty. She is deaf. She is a beautiful cat will attach a photo of her. Yes she is or was perfectly healthy and active with a little past pain in the leg she is currently not using. Ate/drank fine, and even did well camping with us (my camping kitty).

She did not deserve this and there is still a possibility I might have run her over. But the vet does not think so as the injury doesn't seem to fit the incident of getting run over.

Her with our pug she LOVES Puggy

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: Poor girl. What is her name? How old is she? Was her health good before this accident? Is she eating and drinking good still? Cat urine is so difficult, so you are very patient to be dealing with all of this.
Quoting thebadkitty:

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: How's your kitty today? I agree with you.

WickedPissah
by awestomy on Sep. 16, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Good to know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)