Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So... is just about anything art now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
There's a trans person installing a 200 gallon tank of pee for an art gallery. It represents how they feel about Trump yada yada yada...

Who wants to see pee no matter what it represents? I hope they drank an assload of water so it doesnt smell.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WickedPissah
by awestomy on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:42 PM
Where is this that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:11 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:18 PM
I am thinking about saving all of my poop so I can build a wall around the White House.
Sans-Equanimity
by Closet Optimist on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:44 PM
I will totally donate my poop to you for this project 😂😂

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am thinking about saving all of my poop so I can build a wall around the White House.
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Considering how subjective art is, yes, anything can be considered art.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM

the last truck load of shit went ot hillary....actually it was about 10 double semi loads full of shit.  people are signing up for the next one

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Sans-Equanimity: I will totally donate my poop to you for this project 😂😂

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am thinking about saving all of my poop so I can build a wall around the White House.
Or maybe we can collect enormous amounts of poop, and build an N.Y.C. skyscraper, and call it "Dump Towers", it will be Yuge!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:50 PM
How does this pass sanitation codes???

That's nasty and I hope doesn't get any public support.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:52 PM

its not art its immature adults still whining about their candidate not winning.  nothing will change the outcome of the election.  they need to devote their energy into finding a candidate that can beat him.  hillary clearly was the worst choice in the world.  I mean she lost to President Trump....All of us dems and repubs alike have had to accept what a shitty ass lying thief she was...i mean her levels of lying and thievery were so much worse than his.  dems have 4 years (less time now) to find a candidate that has even the slightest chance of winning.

back to the fish tank full of pee.....i hope it breaks during transport and everyone gets a mouthful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)