Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he kept her from being beaten.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

my ds has a crush on a girl at his school. I'm not very fond of her if I'm being honest but she doesn't deserve this.

last night ds went to a grocery store to get ice cream for his half-sister and saw his crushes brothers car. he saw her crying in the passenger seat, and then a white suv came flying through the parking lot and stopped right next to the car. my ds hit his emergency button on his phone alerting me, his dad and his step mom, flipped his camera on and had it recording the entire thing. her dad broke the car window, pulled her out and started beating on her. my ds then jumped into action and pulled him off of her. All he remembers her dad saying was that she was a slut and she deserved to be beaten. The police arrived a few minutes later because his dad called the police and said ds was in danger (I didn't get the emergency text, I was out back without my phone). my ds said he was so pissed he remembers little bits and pieces of the entire thing but not everything. all his phone caught was her dad grabbing her out of the car, pounding on her and then ds grabbing her dad and her sitting against her brother's car bleeding and crying until the police arrived.

The whole thing started because she got a tattoo on her hip/pelvis and a 666 on the pads of her fingers.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:39 PM
Trash-tastic!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I can see why she got the tattoos she got...

Good for him for helping, but he needs to keep his distance. She needs more help from this point than he can give her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:40 PM

abuse doesn't always have to do with trashy people. her father is highly paid and lives in a large house.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Trash-tastic!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:41 PM

The first post about ds saving a girl I believe but two posts in one day.....Im not so sure about this  one

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:42 PM
As if people with money or a large home can't behave like trash??
Lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Quoting Anonymous 1:

abuse doesn't always have to do with trashy people. her father is highly paid and lives in a large house.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:42 PM
Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:43 PM

what state?

who filed what charges?

who was arrested? 

where was the brother?

trolling trolling trolling.. yahoooo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:43 PM

again abuse doesn't always have anything to do with trashy people.

Quoting Anonymous 2: As if people with money or a large home can't behave like trash?? Lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:43 PM

california

im not sure

the dad

in the store.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

what state?

who filed what charges?

who was arrested? 

where was the brother?

trolling trolling trolling.. yahoooo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:44 PM
If you beat your kids like you described in your post, you're trash!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

again abuse doesn't always have anything to do with trashy people.

Quoting Anonymous 2: As if people with money or a large home can't behave like trash??
Lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)