Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my bf saved her from being abducted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

my boyfriend was on his way to his other girlfriends house when he saw his ex girlfriend being grabbed by a stranger in the middle of the police parking lot.  he stopped his car and wheeled around  and then hit the wanna be abductor with his car just in time for 10 officers to be coming to the rescue.  I'm so proud of him

okay......your turn

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:01 PM
Huh??
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Image result for that didn't happen gif'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

ding ding ding ding....we have a winner.

of course its not true

i just saw these types of posts as the trend-of-the-day.  the other 2 were their sweet dear sons rescuing a girlfriend/crush.  i wanted to play

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:14 PM

HAAAAA I replied in another post about how I  believed the first post about ds helping the girl at school but two posts in one day about the same storyline...not

Quoting Anonymous 1:

of course its not true

i just saw these types of posts as the trend-of-the-day.  the other 2 were their sweet dear sons rescuing a girlfriend/crush.  i wanted to play

Quoting Sassy762:

iwilliams76
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:15 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly.  I mentioned to the second poster how similar the posts were and she pointed out that the girl wasn't his girlfriend just his crush.....oh okay cause that really makes a difference.

I'm the only one who truly changed things up.  not my son my boyfriend not his girlfriend he EX girlfriend. 

Quoting Sassy762:

HAAAAA I replied in another post about how I  believed the first post about ds helping the girl at school but two posts in one day about the same storyline...not

Quoting Anonymous 1:

of course its not true

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM

LOL...when I read your post at first I was like...ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME (in my head), lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

exactly.  I mentioned to the second poster how similar the posts were and she pointed out that the girl wasn't his girlfriend just his crush.....oh okay cause that really makes a difference.

I'm the only one who truly changed things up.  not my son my boyfriend not his girlfriend he EX girlfriend. 

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

of course its not true

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
You lost me at his other girlfriend!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I appreciate that. 

sometimes on here i just can't help myself  

i really did try to make it as unbelivable as possible.  

thanks again.  you made me laugh

Quoting Sassy762:

LOL...when I read your post at first I was like...ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME (in my head), lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

of course its not true

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:32 PM

I know, that was my intention.  I wanted to make it as unbelievable as possible because I think the first 2 posts about saving a girlfriend were completely ridiculous.  i just wanted to play along with the trend of the day

Quoting Anonymous 2: You lost me at his other girlfriend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)