Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is why I didn't want to do that.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

my friend is a pastor, he begged and begged and begged for me to sing at his church and I always said no....the church he preaches at had bad memories for me. then one night he called me and said his normal singer backed out and he needed me just that once. I went just to help him that once and I instantly regretted it......I hated it, it was so uncomfortable for me and at the end of it all an old woman who was there when I went there when I was a kid confronted me and said I was a little slut who got their last pastor thrown in jail for dressing like a hooker from night court in his church. This is exactly why I didn't want to go...I knew people still went there from when I went there as a kid and I didn't want to face any of them because I was in the wrong to them.

long story short for that....I was in junior high, I was wearing a scoop neck green shirt with lilies on it and a pair of jean shorts that hit my knees. The pastor for the "teen scene" bible study thing asked me to stay behind to help him pick up chairs. he started touching me and it scared me, I started to cry and I ran out of the church to my dad's car who then called the cops when I said the pastor was touching me. I was already the slut in the church because I had big boobs and was tall and looked like I was almost out of high school. So when all this went on I was just the dirty slut who made the pastor stray.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Wow.
KSBlueyz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:58 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you. But, I'm glad you went back and faced your demons. Be proud of your bravery.

Ignore the naysayers. They'll find anything to be negative over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

So when you told the old woman to shut the fuck up what was her reaction?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:00 PM

i didnt say anything. i was already uncomfortable and i went outside and waited for my friend to come out.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So when you told the old woman to shut the fuck up what was her reaction?

Sans-Equanimity
by Closet Optimist on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:01 PM
5 moms liked this
Wow....

You want me to cut someone for you? Cause I'll totally fucking cut someone for you.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.
amanda.lyn
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:03 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you. She was wrong, and a horrible person. :-( you did the right thing calling the police back then.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:04 PM
Does your friend know about what happened? I am sure he would put that old hag in her place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:05 PM

he does now. I never talked about it after the entire church lynched me pretty much.

Quoting blue-heart: Does your friend know about what happened? I am sure he would put that old hag in her place.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:05 PM

You should have told that old bitch to fuck off and go roll in a grave

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:18 PM

Is that right?

"...an old woman who was there when I went there when I was a kid confronted me and said I was a little slut who got their last pastor thrown in jail for dressing like a hooker from night court in his church."

And you didn't confront that old bat?  Say anything?

"The pastor for the "teen scene" bible study thing asked me to stay behind to help him pick up chairs. he started touching me and it scared me, I started to cry and I ran out of the church to my dad's car who then called the cops when I said the pastor was touching me. I was already the slut in the church because I had big boobs and was tall and looked like I was almost out of high school. So when all this went on I was just the dirty slut who made the pastor stray."

My parents did not baptize me, and I remain unbaptized and agnostic and posts like this reinforce my decision to remain this way.

DH is the same way as I am.

DH was an attendant at his best friend's wedding and the priest looked at him and remarked loudly for all to hear, "Let's leave all the purses with Dave, he'll take good care of them!"

Some snickered.  Those who knew DH well did not.  I am glad that I don't attend weddings and was not there.

I have four cousins who live in London, UK.  Two have joined the Church of England, and it pains me to say that I can't remember which two have.

The other two are like me, unbaptized.  My Uncle Abnormal (Norman) calls us "the heathen of the family" and laughs.  

He's Presbyterian, as was me late sainted mother, though she was a true atheist.  Late sainted dad was Catholic.  That's why they didn't baptize me; they thought that I could choose my own religion.  I did.

Agnostic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)