Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Fashion People.

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

So tell me about your wardrobe. For example, I am now pulling out my fall clothes because it is snowing. I also have what I call late summer, early fall, mid fall selection so I am not too hot/cold depending on the weather.

In the fall I like to wear a lot of knitted clothing, sweaters, corduroy pants, fallish skirts, knitted skirts with leggings, boots, and hefty shoes.

I also wear boot socks, knitted leggings, and jackets.

Winter I do continue to wear boots, bulky shoes, with slacks and sweaters. 

Basically every season I share/utilize my clothing shoes for the season based on the weather.

I do notice some women tend to match shoes exact to their outfits which requires a mass collection of shoes for the seasons. I, on the other hand, have a total of maybe 10 shoes for fall/winter and spring/summer.

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:17 PM

I pull out all my long sleeve shirts.  That's it.  

JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:18 PM
I have 2 pairs of boots that are everyday wear and an additional pair of snow boots. I wear sweaters and pants in the winter. I am not stylish.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:20 PM
I HATE being hot. So I wear a lot of pants with short sleeve tops with sweaters or blazer jackets so I can remove the sweater or jacket if I need to.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:21 PM

I do that too I always wear tanks so I can strip.

Quoting januaryqueen: I HATE being hot. So I wear a lot of pants with short sleeve tops with sweaters or blazer jackets so I can remove the sweater or jacket if I need to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:22 PM
I'm in Florida so it's daisy dukes and tank tops, with flip flops.

Cocktail dresses at night, with heels (if I'm going out)..

Sofie shorts and t-shirts at home. Sometimes dh t-shirts and shorts.
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:22 PM
I have tall riding boots, cowboy boots, moccasins, nice jeans, leggings, sweaters, tunics, nice blouses, kimonos, hoodies (that the stuck ups hate LMAO), yoga pants, and lots of jewelry to wear mostly turquoise.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:23 PM
I have many many pairs of shoes. I don't have enough for each outfit . For example I own 5 pr of black boots. 1 cowboy, 1 tall leather boot , almost flat heel booties, medium height bootie and a pr of high heeled boogie. Depending which boot I wear, it can change the whole look of my outfit.
My wardrobe for fall/ winter ~ knit dresses with leggings or tights, with either booties, flats or loafers or suede bucks . Lots of sweaters ( cardigans, twin sets, pull overs ) some are flat knit , some chunky . They have various necklines and weight. I wear them with jeans, wool slacks , or coduroys Some times with a button down under . I have lots of button downs and flannel shorts I wear with jeans or cords and vests either fleece or down. I have a couple of 1/4?zip sweatshirts I wear with jeans and flats or boots. I have tons of clothes and shoes. Today I was looking at accessories for Fall/Winter. They can give an outfit a whole new look.
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Yes. This. I might dig out a sweat jacket sometime in January when it gets "cold" on and off

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm in Florida so it's daisy dukes and tank tops, with flip flops.

Cocktail dresses at night, with heels (if I'm going out)..

Sofie shorts and t-shirts at home. Sometimes dh t-shirts and shorts.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:31 PM

LOL at the stuck up.

Girl you and your handsome man always look so well dressed when I see your photos. You guys are awesome people, awesome parents, and have awesome kids :)

Quoting lapcounter: I have tall riding boots, cowboy boots, moccasins, nice jeans, leggings, sweaters, tunics, nice blouses, kimonos, hoodies (that the stuck ups hate LMAO), yoga pants, and lots of jewelry to wear mostly turquoise.

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 6:33 PM
Me too! I'm still going through menopause and I'm almost always hot!

Quoting januaryqueen: I HATE being hot. So I wear a lot of pants with short sleeve tops with sweaters or blazer jackets so I can remove the sweater or jacket if I need to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)