Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What annoys you at work?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I work in a call center and I hate when people are chewing obnoxiously over the phone. I've learned to deal with it by chewing gum just as loudly back at them. You'd be surprise at how well that works. 

And you?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:21 PM
I hate that I have to be there.

And it's too fucking hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:23 PM
People who whine about the job incessantly.

It's a very nice place to work. If another place will pay you more, you should just go work there. A few people have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Condos.They're the bane of my existence.
purplepiemom
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:27 PM

I drive for a non emergency medical transport company. I get people complaining all the time about how early they are having to be picked up or not being able to stop at the pharmacy to get their medicine. 

smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:29 PM
When I can hear people eating. Carrots, chips, and apples are high on the list of "I'm going to put on my headphones are turn my music up so pound I can't hear anything around me" foods.

And feeling freezing cold.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:30 PM

I had one of those. It was an ambulance company and I was being transported from 1 hospital to the next but this was a private contracted ambulance. Something where it wasn't used for emergencies. Anyways, I had to pee the whole time and the lady riding in the back with kept offering me fluids, water, and so on. She was a riot. And I almost pee'd myself because I was 9 months pregnant with a happy jumping baby haha.

Quoting purplepiemom:

I drive for a non emergency medical transport company. I get people complaining all the time about how early they are having to be picked up or not being able to stop at the pharmacy to get their medicine. 

STVUstudent
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:30 PM

I get annoyed when people come to my service window to ask for a piece of equipment but do not know the part number or what it looks like.  Happens at least once a day, sometimes more.  Or they will come to ask for chemicals or tools and say, "well, they said you would know what I need."  No.  I do not.  Even if I do, I do not know what you need.  The book you are supposed to be using for your maintenance task has the part number of the tools, suport equipment or chemicals that you need.

I manage over 600 distinct items of support equpment.  I manage hundreds of tools and chemicals.  I do not know what YOU need for this specific task.  There.

LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:33 PM

When I explain something to one of my stores employees and they do the exact opposite of what Ive shown them to do....consistantly. Sigh

Noneya516
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:36 PM
People who leave foods that will spoil or melt out on a shelf somewhere instead of putting it back where it belongs. Theives especially ones who leave empty packages all over. It's weird shit too.
Home pregnancy tests ,prenatal vitamins, oh and I found a half empty pkg of condoms and a empty package of lube a few weeks ago so they actually were fucking thieves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:37 PM
I hate rushing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)