Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish they wouldn't talk about this...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
My daughter and my friends son are in the same class this year. Apparently they talk about us. My daughter comes home from school daily to tell me that (we'll call him J) J said, "his dad wants to date you! If you guys date, and then get married J and I will be step-siblings... we don't want to be step-siblings..." lol. They're both reading too much into this.
Also, we are both single, so there isn't a spouse or significant other to worry about on either side; not that we are planning to date, just figured I'd include that so people don't ask. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Lol.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:16 PM

Image result for I got nothing gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Kids are weird! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I usually don't either.

Quoting Sassy762:

Image result for I got nothing gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:41 PM
They sure are. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Kids are weird! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:46 PM
Seems they could be less weird, and find other things to talk about that don't include parents dating? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: They sure are. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:46 PM
Where's the fun in that? lmao

Quoting Anonymous 1: Seems they could be less weird, and find other things to talk about that don't include parents dating? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: They sure are. Lol

OliRye1234
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:52 PM
I kid you not, as much as I'd give anything for this to be a joke, DH said to his sister's FIL about an hour ago, that he should "date" my mom to calm her down. Both had the love of their lives pass from terminal cancer. SILs FIL has the sameish facial hair as my dad, same wild spirit. I told Papa, absolutely not and he better stay clear from my mom. Oddly enough, he hooked up with my BILs wife's mom at one point.

I don't need any of this weirdness. Sorry everyone, you can't handle my mom and her ways.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Lol. Nice.

Quoting OliRye1234: I kid you not, as much as I'd give anything for this to be a joke, DH said to his sister's FIL about an hour ago, that he should "date" my mom to calm her down. Both had the love of their lives pass from terminal cancer. SILs FIL has the sameish facial hair as my dad, same wild spirit. I told Papa, absolutely not and he better stay clear from my mom. Oddly enough, he hooked up with my BILs wife's mom at one point.

I don't need any of this weirdness. Sorry everyone, you can't handle my mom and her ways.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)