Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope my DD doesn't get any more teeth for a while 😔

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
She cut her bottom 2 at 6 months old and it was fine. At 9 months though she cut the top 4 and 1 more on the bottom all within 2 weeks, and now at 10 1/2 months the 4th bottom one is finally popping through too, after going up and down for a few weeks. It's been bugging her a lot and I really hope she gets a break before the next ones come. I hate seeing her hurting. 🙁🙁🙁
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:28 PM
My 3 month old is working on 3 teeth right now. Top fangs and one of the bottom front ones. I was so not ready for this. Odd didn't get her first tooth until a year old and it didn't even phase her. This baby is a screaming mess.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:32 PM
Yeah. My girl didn't care about the first two on the top or the bottom, but these 4 side ones have had her super upset. She doesn't outright scream much, but she hasn't been okay with being put down in over a month.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My 3 month old is working on 3 teeth right now. Top fangs and one of the bottom front ones. I was so not ready for this. Odd didn't get her first tooth until a year old and it didn't even phase her. This baby is a screaming mess.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:55 PM
Bump
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:52 PM
Bump
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:54 PM
My 4 month old isn't teething yet. I do not miss those days
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 10:54 PM

That is horrible. My youngest son would have 4 come in at once ....2 on the top and 2 on the bottom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)