Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want the pain to go away.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

I am usually very very good at handling pain. I had a double mastectomy and then implants and I never took pain meds, had my gallbladder removed and I never took pain meds, had my ds naturally ect.....a miscarriage and D&C? Nope, the pain is excruciating. so much so that I called my dr and asked if its normal. I tried ibuprofen but it hasn't helped so my dr prescribed hydrocodone, only 4 pills because the pain should go away in the next couple days. so I went to the pharmacy he sent the order to and hobbled myself in hunched over because it was the only way to help the pain. it was obvious I was in serious pain. The pharmacist refused to give me my pain pills. my bf even went inside and asked and she told him that she was refusing to give them to me because I look like a meth head and she can refuse anyone service.....I'm in fucking pain! of course, I don't look like a model citizen right now, yes I have bags under my eyes, my hair is a mess from being in bed all day and I'm not wearing a god damn pantsuit. excuse me for cringing in pain from yet another wave of cramping in your presence oh mighty pharmacist.

ffs im so ticked off right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM

Ask to talk to the manager or someone else and explain the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:21 PM

there are no managers there after 5  I called when we got back home.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Ask to talk to the manager or someone else and explain the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:24 PM
I used to work in a pharmacy. The only time I really saw the pharmacist refuse to fill a pain prescription is if it's written with an antibiotic, but the patient doesnt want the antibiotic, just the pain meds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Wtf?? Something is fucked up with the pharmacist. Who tells someone they look like a meth head when they are supposed to be at work being professional. I would definitely complain. Also I'm very sorry for your loss.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:26 PM
This. Is there another pharmacy you can go to?

Quoting Anonymous 4: Wtf?? Something is fucked up with the pharmacist. Who tells someone they look like a meth head when they are supposed to be at work being professional. I would definitely complain. Also I'm very sorry for your loss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:29 PM

not this late at night no.

Quoting Phoenix_lament: This. Is there another pharmacy you can go to?
Quoting Anonymous 4: Wtf?? Something is fucked up with the pharmacist. Who tells someone they look like a meth head when they are supposed to be at work being professional. I would definitely complain. Also I'm very sorry for your loss.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I would file a complaint against that asshole so fast. Can you call your doctor and have him call the prescription in somewhere else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:30 PM

its too late now. he's gone home for the evening already.

Quoting Sassy762:

I would file a complaint against that asshole so fast. Can you call your doctor and have him call the prescription in somewhere else?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Call his service and tell them its an emergency and to have him call you right back.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

its too late now. he's gone home for the evening already.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM

Um...I don't think that is legal...if a doctor perscribed it how can a pharmacist refuse? Obviously your doctor would know if you were a meth head, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)