Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His cs doesn't cover everything/ quick edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 287 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ex is mad that ds isn't in any after school activities this year. He started ranting that I am misusing his cs. I told him cs has nothing to do with after school activities and if he wants ds in those activities he will have to pay out of pocket and take ds to and from them.
He said he can't because he works too much because he needs to pay cs. He said if I lowered cs he might be able too.

Um fuck no you stupid idiot. I did not say that to him but thought it.

I reminded him my dh died last year. Because of that I am now down to one income and cannot take time off to take ds or my other children to activities. I now have to pay for childcare for my younger two children. That means more expenses and less income.
He doesn't care about logic, he just wants something to bitch about. He said he was going to call his lawyer and see what he can do to terminate my rights since I can't manage the cs I give him. I told him to go ahead.

I feel like there needs to be a quick edit. I never expected my cs to cover everything. My ex seems to think it does.
When dh was alive ds was covered under dh's insurance and we did not need childcare. Now ds is covered under my insurance and I have to pay before and after care for ds. Yes my dh had life insurance but what is left from what health insurance didn't pay and for the funeral goes to paying the mortgage.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:23 PM
7 moms liked this
Your dead husband and your other children are not his issue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
So his cs is going to support everyone in the household and his kid is missing out. Nice.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:24 PM
Poor kids.
Malissa1578
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:25 PM
5 moms liked this

This and I would also like to say... His child support shouldn't cover everything. It's there to help you support said child. 

Quoting left.drowning: Your dead husband and your other children are not his issue.

Malissa

"When you put faith, hope and love together, you can raise positive kids in a negative world."  Zig Ziglar

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:26 PM
3 moms liked this
This. And CS isn't meant to cover everything for everyone.

Quoting left.drowning: Your dead husband and your other children are not his issue.
Olioxenfree
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:26 PM

How much child support does he pay?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:26 PM
I agree with this...... Cs is for the child of the parent paying it not other children who are not theirs.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So his cs is going to support everyone in the household and his kid is missing out. Nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:27 PM
15 moms liked this

He doesn't care about activities, lol. He's trying to get you to lower it by any means necessary. Typical dumbass. Sorry for your loss. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not his job to support you and all the kids that don't belong to him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 18, 2017 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
He should take custody over, you sound incapable of caring for all your kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)