Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If people working full time still need food stamps..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

they aren't the one's leeching off the government --

their employers are

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Replies (581-590):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Dec. 28, 2017 at 2:12 PM

it isn't just walmarteye rolling

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Like Wal-Mart (home office).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 130 on Dec. 28, 2017 at 2:59 PM
So you're able to parent and keep upnwith a child but somehow can't work? Right.

Quoting girlmommy0530:

i am unable to work a physical job. I have too many health issues that keep me from working

Quoting Christy1919: So why cant you get a morning part time job?

Quoting girlmommy0530: We’ll he works 40 hour weeks and works 2:30pm to 11pm as a janitor it’s he makes $14 a hr. Just our insurance is over $1,000 for just 3 of us

Quoting Christy1919: If he only brings home a 1000 a month its safe to say he's not working very hard.

Quoting Anonymous 128: We can’t afford to feed our family living on ramen only. Yet we can’t get food assistance even though my husband only brings home $1,000 a month after taxes and insurance not even close to what we need to even pay bills

Quoting Anonymous 1:

their employers are

Anonymous
by Anonymous 131 on Dec. 28, 2017 at 5:32 PM
i work part time and i can't even qualify for food stamps 🙄
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:37 PM

How is 1000 a month possible?  That makes no sense.  How much an hour does he make and do you work?  You should qualify for FS and even medical.

Quoting Anonycan’t afford to feed our family living on ramen only. Yet we can’t get food assistance even though my husband only brings home $1,000 a month after taxes and insurance not even close to what we need to even pay bills
Quoting Anonymous 1:

their employers are

Anonymous
by Anonymous 123 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 11:28 PM

I tell you that employers that have employees on food stamps are horrible people. I said it. Disgusting pieces of crap imo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 132 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Yup

Anonymous
by Anonymous 132 on Dec. 29, 2017 at 11:47 PM
?

Quoting Anonymous 131: i work part time and i can't even qualify for food stamps 🙄
Anonymous
by Anonymous 133 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 2:56 PM

Except we have this great thing called a draft, where some men are forced to take that job and still need food stamps to feed their wives and kids.

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people take the job they know how much they are getting an hour... of education or experience is not there.. they should get paid more just because???? Ah, the importance of education!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 9:31 PM
Those men should concentrate on education .. and if they concentrate on important things and use condoms they don’t need to feed all those kids and x gf or wife!
And really wives? Lol isn’t it illigal to have more than one?! Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Except we have this great thing called a draft, where some men are forced to take that job and still need food stamps to feed their wives and kids.

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people take the job they know how much they are getting an hour... of education or experience is not there.. they should get paid more just because????

Ah, the importance of education!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 133 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 9:34 PM
You can't possibly be that thick..

Quoting Anonymous 9: Those men should concentrate on education .. and if they concentrate on important things and use condoms they don’t need to feed all those kids and x gf or wife!
And really wives? Lol isn’t it illigal to have more than one?! Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people take the job they know how much they are getting an hour... of education or experience is not there.. they should get paid more just because????

Ah, the importance of education!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)