Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If people working full time still need food stamps..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

they aren't the one's leeching off the government --

their employers are

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Replies (601-610):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 133 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:26 PM
People who get drafted often take a pay cut. They already have kids. Many military families need food stamps. Why is this hard to understand?

Quoting Anonymous 9: If you want to make this personal it just tells me that you are part of the failure as far as job and education.

Since you seem to want to insult me for what ever reason.. I do not know any individuals that went to college and further and are underemployed.

But what ever.. I care little of those that do not invest the time into their future and have no pity if they bitch about not being able to afford things when they drop out of HS get prego and by 30 have been married 3 times and have 3 kids by 3 different fathers.

But hope things get better for you! Happy new year!

Quoting Anonymous 133: I'm not. You can't grasp basic concepts.

Quoting Anonymous 9: Losers attract losers.. don’t be a loser!

Quoting Anonymous 133: You can't possibly be that thick..

Quoting Anonymous 9: Those men should concentrate on education .. and if they concentrate on important things and use condoms they don’t need to feed all those kids and x gf or wife!
And really wives? Lol isn’t it illigal to have more than one?! Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Except we have this great thing called a draft, where some men are forced to take that job and still need food stamps to feed their wives and kids.

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people take the job they know how much they are getting an hour... of education or experience is not there.. they should get paid more just because????

Ah, the importance of education!

SnowKittyDemon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Which once again shows, you cannot support both arguments. Either people should hold out for the jobs that can support them, or they should get any damn job and swallow their pride.

Quoting Anonymous 9: Then they should know what job pays and what they can and can not afford if they are so smart.

Quoting SnowKittyDemon: Honey that’s a logical fallacy. The current workforce has the highest percent of higher education in any generation on record. Your argument has little statistical barring as it’s an issue that affects far beyond college drop outs.

Quoting Anonymous 9: Anyone with a gram of intelligence understand or just see that their parents are struggling and want to improve their lives. Get an education and further it with college.

But when dropping out of HS and expecting to get paid well flipping burgers..to support a prego gf... seriously ?! Priorities!

Quoting SnowKittyDemon: See you can play one of two arguments.

Argument one: don’t accept a job that doesn’t pay your needs. It’s your fault if you accept low wages. This is why you should have gotten an education (or more of an education). You’re previous experience is too niche.

Or Argument two: there’s no reason you should be unemployed. It’s pride to it accept any job. Some money is better than no money. Stop being prideful.

The problem is the two arguments conflict and contradict each other. It’s fine taking one of

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people take the job they know how much they are getting an hour... of education or experience is not there.. they should get paid more just because????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 136 on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Really? So I shouldn't have had my kids because I knew a few years down the line someone was going to beat my husband almost to death, he was going to be in the hospital for 6 months, and between taking care if him an my children I was going to be unable to work for a while? Yes we did get food stamps for a while, and as soon as my husband was stable enough I found a job and no longer needed them.

Quoting Anonymous 10: Or maybe they shouldn't have had kids they couldn't afford.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:36 AM
When people go to military they know the income...just like burger flippers and so on.. do they expect to live in a million dollar home and drive Bentleys?

I know a lot of military by the way and none are on food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous 133: People who get drafted often take a pay cut. They already have kids. Many military families need food stamps. Why is this hard to understand?

Quoting Anonymous 9: If you want to make this personal it just tells me that you are part of the failure as far as job and education.

Since you seem to want to insult me for what ever reason.. I do not know any individuals that went to college and further and are underemployed.

But what ever.. I care little of those that do not invest the time into their future and have no pity if they bitch about not being able to afford things when they drop out of HS get prego and by 30 have been married 3 times and have 3 kids by 3 different fathers.

Quoting Anonymous 9: Those men should concentrate on education .. and if they concentrate on important things and use condoms they don’t need to feed all those kids and x gf or wife!

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Except we have this great thing called a draft, where some men are forced to take that job and still need food stamps to feed their wives and kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 133 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:48 AM
Except when you are drafted you haven't signed up. You are forced.

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people go to military they know the income...just like burger flippers and so on.. do they expect to live in a million dollar home and drive Bentleys?

Quoting Anonymous 133: People who get drafted often take a pay cut. They already have kids. Many military families need food stamps. Why is this hard to understand?

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:50 AM
Last draft was in 1973... that’s what 45 years a go!

Quoting Anonymous 133: Except when you are drafted you haven't signed up. You are forced.

Quoting Anonymous 9: When people go to military they know the income...just like burger flippers and so on.. do they expect to live in a million dollar home and drive Bentleys?

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 133 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 10:13 AM
Yeah, and now we have a Crybaby in Chief taunting another tiny man talking about his nuke button is bigger and better. You really think things will stay that way with this fucktard on the job?

Quoting Anonymous 9: Last draft was in 1973... that’s what 45 years a go!

Quoting Anonymous 133: Except when you are drafted you haven't signed up. You are forced.

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Caramel824
by on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:14 PM

if your working all the time you really can only buy food for your maid to cook,the limo driver that picks you up in all weather conditions needs constant maintenance,so does your gardener!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 137 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:19 PM
Just because you know a lot of military, doesn’t mean jack shit. And income changes in the military all the time depending on rank, location, dependents, time in service, and a lot of other variables. You’ve just proven you don’t know anything about the military. So stfu.

Quoting Anonymous 133:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 137 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:23 PM
FYI - military get paid 60% of what their civilian counterparts make.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)