Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey stranger I've never met. I think you're by baby's father.

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
I managed to find the guy who may be little Raven's biological father. I know he slept with my cousin but I don't know if he's the exact guy. My husband and I are going to meet with him to have a discussion with him about what the plans are going forward (like, does he want to keep his child if she is his).

The guy was kind of strangely understanding when I messaged him. Hopefully he is the same in real life.
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nellyoleson
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:33 PM
wow. has the bmom lost her rights? is he going to take a DNA test? what do you want to happen?
hburnette3
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM
So he raped you?

I don't understand. Why would you want to get in touch with your rapist?
lexasmommy411
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Ok, I missed something here..
hburnette3
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Join the club. I missed a lot.

Quoting lexasmommy411: Ok, I missed something here..
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Maybe he heard from someone that she was pregnant and had an idea that the timing put him in the running?
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Not yet. One of the roadblocks was that I couldn't find the father so he could either sign over his rights to us or decide to step up.

I just want her to be with someone who cares for her. Whether it's with us or her father. I just can't watch my cousin neglect her anymore.

Quoting nellyoleson: wow. has the bmom lost her rights? is he going to take a DNA test? what do you want to happen?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:41 PM

No, he did not rape her. The baby is her cousin's.

Quoting hburnette3: So he raped you? I don't understand. Why would you want to get in touch with your rapist?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:42 PM

Have a DNA test done and proving he is the dad before having any conversations with him about what he would like to do. If it's not his child then he doesn't have any say in what he would like to happen.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Maybe. Because I messaged him a while ago and he just got back to me. But I thought that was because I was using my husband's Facebook account.

Quoting caustinb: Maybe he heard from someone that she was pregnant and had an idea that the timing put him in the running?
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:46 PM
True. But I want to know What the plan would be beforehand just so everyone is at agreement and we're not blindsided by whatever he decides. If he's not the father then him saying what he would do if he was really doesn't matter.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Have a DNA test done and proving he is the dad before having any conversations with him about what he would like to do. If it's not his child then he doesn't have any say in what he would like to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)