Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do when you're bored?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
And what are some hobbies and interests you have?

I crochet and enjoy attempting to learn languages. That's a bit hard bc I have no one to speak to so I lose a lot of it lol

Other times, my depression gets really bad that I find myself laying in bed 15+ hrs a day. :(

I think I want to go horseback riding but I'm scared my weight won't let me (I'm 270). Another 100 lbs to go.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:14 PM

watch tv listen to music (that usually helps)

TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:16 PM
I read. It helps me to escape my troubles.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:39 PM

I read, watch movies, browse around on the internet, sometimes I'm in the mood for a diy project for the house

I enjoy photography but I don't do it as much as I used to. A little burned out on it for the moment

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:45 PM
Go out to the movies, out to eat (even if it's just to Starbucks - it's time out of the house), go see a movie, call in a pizza and watch Netflix (if it's at night), bake (one of my hobbies), Go on Reddit, Pinterest (I spend hours on there finding goodies.. everything from recipes to phone wallpaper) and of course social media (cafemom, Facebook and Instagram).
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Annoy my kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:48 PM
Masturbate
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:49 PM
Crochet or read.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM
I read, collect and review books. I'm active in lots of book and author groups on FB and Goodreads. I follow lots of authors, I'm an ARC reader and would LOVE to beta read.

I also suffer from mental illnesses. I stay on top of it by seeing my doctors regularly and religiously taking my meds. I have a great family that reels me in or lifts me up when I need it. It's a struggle but one I feel like I'm managing successfully at the moment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)