Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some of you keep having kids one after the other?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 153 Replies
My best friend who is married to a total loser wants to have her 3rd. Like she just caught him cheating for the millionth time and he doesn't help with the kids or cleaning what so ever. She already has a 3 year old and a one year old.

I think she's addicted to having them or a newborn.. she told me today she gets this way when she starts breast feeding less so maybe it's hormones?

Idk all I know is I want to slap her for being willing to make another baby with him when he's such a piece of shit dad and husband.

For those that do pop them out one after the other, why? Don't you want to give your living kids the attention they need or deserve?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Becsuse they open their legs more regularly than they take their birth control pills.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Why did you stress living kids? Wouldn't that be assumed?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM
They rarely have sex. Only time they really do is when they want another one..

He says he doesn't want one but then will change his mind the next day. I think he just wants to trap her more..
Their both in their mid 20s. You think they'd have sex more often.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Becsuse they open their legs more regularly than they take their birth control pills.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Why one after the other? Because multiple births aren't as common as single birth, so one after the other is the way it works.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound jealous that you can't pop them out one after the other. There are infertility treatments for the infertile women

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM
Huh

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why did you stress living kids? Wouldn't that be assumed?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM
I'm about to have my third and the other two are almost five and almost two. We are done after this. Wanted them close in age and they are very close and play together constantly. They get plenty of one-on-one attention and are happy to have a sibling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM
As long as they're 18mo's-2yrs apart I don't see the issue. To me that is ideal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Lmao I'm only 24. I'm not getting pregnant because I'm on birth control.

I don't care if she has another one. That's cool, I love her kids. But why with an asshole?! That's my main issue.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

You sound jealous that you can't pop them out one after the other. There are infertility treatments for the infertile women

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:59 PM
This doesn't pertain to me. I'm a mom of one ds8. I wish I would've had another close in age. But nothing I can do about that now.
Bump!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)