Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you ever touch my kid again! Edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I went to work around 3:20 like I always do. Dh calls me frantic of what happened and he said that he went somewhere and left dd and ds with his cousin for 15 minutes. When he returned ds was at his grandma crying. He had a hand print across his leg. Not a kids hand but an adults hand. I told him to take a picture of it and call the cops. He said she is leaving anyways, I told him if he doesn't then I'm going to whoop her ass! He hung up, I wanted to turn my car around and go whoop ass but I know it would be wrong of me. I texted him when I got to work and told him she has 24 hours to go somewhere else and she isnt allowed to be around my kids alone. He sent me a picture(not going to put it up due to the faces) and I'm livid and want to whoop ass. Well, my mom called and asked me what was going on? I asked her what she mean and she said that ds was on the phone with my mom when she was yelling and hitting ds. I asked her she heard everything that went on? She said, she heard ds say something about daddy letting him be in back with his phone and the cousin yelled at him about having the phone outside then ds told her daddy said it was okay. Then the cousin yelled and hit ds because he wouldn't give her the phone. Then my mom also said, she heard ds personal dog growl and she is assuming at the cousin. When I came him, the cousin said the ds dog bit her and I told her that she is glad she only got biten because I would of done worse! Ds dog is protective over him and I don't blame the dog. Ds is all upset about it and is afraid his dog is going to be put down. I told him the dog did his job by protecting him and she is not going to be put down. I'm still pissed, I told her she has til tomorrow at 3pm to find another place to go or she will be out on the streets.

I am just going to put ds to bed and go to bed myself.

Edit:
DH cousin called him and now he is mad at me. I don't care because she deserves what she gets, DH told me I needed to bail her out and she has to come back here. I told him, no way in hell will I bail a child beater out and let her come back! He told me that if I don't he will leave, there is the door don't let it hit you on the way out. DH told me if I loved him then I would bail her out, love has nothing to do with what she did to my child!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:56 PM

so,cousin lives with you?why?is she responsible?does dh often dump the kids on her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
She needs her own trailer in a different park from yours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM
She is homeless with no job. Responsible in getting the f out? Yeah, she will have to figure it out. No, this is the first time in a month or so.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

so,cousin lives with you?why?is she responsible?does dh often dump the kids on her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM
What?

Quoting Anonymous 2: She needs her own trailer in a different park from yours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I assume that cousin is a teen or adult. I would take pic of Mark and go press charges on her! Also filling out a report with the cops will protect the dog from being put down because you have something on file in case she tries to say the dog attacked her.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:01 PM

by 'responsible',i meant does she help,does she keep her area clean,not make noise,in other words,be tolerable to live with..?

Quoting Anonymous 1: She is homeless with no job. Responsible in getting the f out? Yeah, she will have to figure it out. No, this is the first time in a month or so.
Quoting quinnsmom715:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Sorry the cops would have been called immediately a d charge's would have been pressed and she would have been kicked out that second.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:02 PM

That bitch would be in the ER and then in a jail cell. I don't care if they are family or not. You hit my kid or grandkid, your ass is going to the ER/ICU then straight to jail

BUT sadly most people let family or relatives get away with abusing their children

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM
She is OK to live with. She keeps the house clean when I leave. She isn't noisy at all. Just when it comes with ds. She won't tell at dd but dd isn't ASD.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

by 'responsible',i meant does she help,does she keep her area clean,not make noise,in other words,be tolerable to live with..?

Quoting Anonymous 1: She is homeless with no job. Responsible in getting the f out? Yeah, she will have to figure it out. No, this is the first time in a month or so.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Wow exciting night in the trailer park.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)