Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any control over your dreams?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I use to have really bad night terrors but the older I've gotten the better it's been. I'm aware I'm dreaming in most dreams and have some control over them.

Like in the nap I had earlier I was able to make a gun appear to protect me from a guy that was chasing me. Or when I'm aware enough I always try to find a guy to have sex with. (I get off in my dreams sometimes.) I also can wake myself up if I need too
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:34 PM
Only if/when I'm aware that I'm dreaming.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:37 PM
Sometimes. I had a gut have sex with me in my dream. Another time, I was able to manipulate the dream into what I wanted.

But last night, I knew I was dreaming, I knew it wasn't real and I knew I didn't want to wake up but I couldn't manipulate the dream to make the people do what I wanted. A bad guy was after us, I got everyone upstairs but then a window, which was previously closed, was open. I wanted someone else to close it, all of us to make sure everything was locked and we were safe but everyone was just frozen, including me. So then i was like fuck it and woke up.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:13 AM

I used to but haven't done it in years so I am out of practice.

emandab
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:22 AM
Yes but not for very long. I either fall too deep in to sleep or I wake up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:32 AM
I dreamed I had headline last night and woke up scratching my head
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:58 AM
Yes. For instance tonight when I go to sleep, Im going to dream about my bf and the mind blowing sex we had a few days ago. If Im lucky my mind will trick my body into having multiple orgasms like I did a few days ago. Im taking my biggest vibrating dildo and placing it inside me and turn it on when I go to bed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:02 AM
No. The coolest thing about my dreams are that they usually have a sound track. LOL I fall asleep listening to music and often the music incorporates in to my dreams and when major things happen there's music in the background. I love my sound track dreams. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:07 AM

No i wish Id learnt to wake up from my dreams.

LovelyLace
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:47 AM
I don't typically have violent dreams. They're usually sexual.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I get a dude vibe off of you lol

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yes. For instance tonight when I go to sleep, Im going to dream about my bf and the mind blowing sex we had a few days ago. If Im lucky my mind will trick my body into having multiple orgasms like I did a few days ago. Im taking my biggest vibrating dildo and placing it inside me and turn it on when I go to bed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)