Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my step sister punched my mom!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 239 Replies
1 mom liked this

my step sister is 18, I'm 20. I was visiting my mom today and she and my stepsister were arguing...like always. it escalated more and more and more until my stepsister punched my mom in the face and then packed her bag and left. my mom called the cops but they wouldn't even do anything and said my mom provoked it and didn't blame my stepsister. my stepdad is now livid with my mom and threatening to leave her and kick her out of the house and since his name is the only one on the deed she can't do anything about it.

All of this because my mom questioned my stepsister's boyfriend whos 23 and it just escalated throughout the day and turned into more stuff. my mom has a broken nose, 3 teeth are loose and a crown fell off she hit my mom that hard.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoch86
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:48 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm trying to figure out why the cops did nothing.. tell her to go to the ER, and report it there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM

she did go they said the same thing.

Quoting xoch86:

I'm trying to figure out why the cops did nothing.. tell her to go to the ER, and report it there

luckythreemom
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:50 PM
Agree

Quoting xoch86:

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:50 PM
7 moms liked this

where the hell does your mom live that the police dont arrest people who commit assault?mom needs to get out.sd condoned it so i bet he either is already abusive or will be..

halsmommy14
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

what nonsense.  calls the cops and press charges.  how stupid are all of you?  smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Huh. Thay sucks
Littlebunnyfufu
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
4 moms liked this
Um... where do you live that cops don't arrest for assault if they feel the person was "provoked"?

Beyond that, if she lives there and they are married he can't kick her out, even if he is the only one on the lease.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM

Well, first your mom had no right to be questioning an adult stepchilds boyfriend.  If ANYONE should be questioning him, it should be her dad.  So, sounds like she DID provoke it.

levinn111
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I would go over that officer head to his watch commander.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)