Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's no wonder the police can't get anything done

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

If the stories on here are true then everybody keeps calling them to resolve petty family disputes between themselves and their step-relatives (stepchildren, stepparents, stepsiblings, etc.) The police don't have time to do real police work because they're busy resolving blended family disputes. 

I would never call the police about a family argument between myself and step-relative.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

If someone punches someone else and gives them a broken nose and 3 loose teeth OR if someone hits your child hard enough to leave a handprint....YOU wouldnt call the cops

That is sick, stupid and pathetic. YOU and people like you are what is wrong with society these days.

Littlebunnyfufu
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yup. I'm sorry but I thought enforcing the laws about not being able to use violence against others was exactly their job...

Quoting Sassy762:

If someone punches someone else and gives them a broken nose and 3 loose teeth OR if someone hits your child hard enough to leave a handprint....YOU wouldnt call the cops

That is sick, stupid and pathetic. YOU and people like you are what is wrong with society these days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Actually it IS part of their job description. I mean it's pretty simple. To serve and protect. If you can't resolve an argument civilly without violence or property damage then that is what the police are for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:10 AM
Looks like no one agrees with you. Sorry. :(
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:13 AM

These trolls aren't even trying tonight, lol

Quoting Littlebunnyfufu: Yup. I'm sorry but I thought enforcing the laws about not being able to use violence against others was exactly their job...
Quoting Sassy762:

MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:40 AM

Oi Vey!

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:51 AM

Is it ok that I called the cops an hour ago when there were 3 individuals were in my backyard fleeing from the cops? 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:00 AM
argument, no. But if a law is broken I will absolutely call them. I pay taxes. That is their job. Trespassing, assault, theft, vandalism-all things that are crimes even if your family member does it.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:03 AM

The stories on here are absolutely not true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:27 AM
you should read my sleepy town's 911 log. calls for a duck in a fireplace, a gas sign not being prominent enough and last week bc someone was dancing in the street at 4 pm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)