Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am limited on the type of jobs I will do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I will work with the public like retail if it is in this time little town I am currently in. But we are looking in the next town over. Which happen to be the town I grew up in. I don't want to work with the public there. I don't want to run into people. My ex, his girlfriend his sister. Because i dont know if I can refrain from cussing them out . They have all treated my Dd like shit or have put their hands on her. And it is best that I do not see them.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Grow up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:31 AM
I am well grown up. But when somw bitch has choked my child, hit my child with a belt and her dad allowed it to happen it is kinda hard to not say something when you see them. And I think trying to avoid that proves I am grown instead of going out and searching for them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Grow up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:32 AM
Why do you have to work in that town?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:33 AM
Because it is bigger and where we plan on moving

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why do you have to work in that town?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:34 AM
If you have allowed people to treat your dd badly and abuse her without any severe repercussions, I would assume you were a shitty parent
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:35 AM
I wasn't here when it was happening. The repercussions they are getting is losing my daughter.

Quoting Anonymous 4: If you have allowed people to treat your dd badly and abuse her without any severe repercussions, I would assume you were a shitty parent
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:36 AM
Thats a given consequence. I was thinking more along the lines of a trip to the er, morgue or jail

Quoting Anonymous 1: I wasn't here when it was happening. The repercussions they are getting is losing my daughter.

Quoting Anonymous 4: If you have allowed people to treat your dd badly and abuse her without any severe repercussions, I would assume you were a shitty parent
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:39 AM
If I were around i would have beat their asses. But i was to far away to do anything about it other than threaten them. Which I did. But i would prefer to stay out if jail myself which is where I will go if I confront them now

Quoting Anonymous 4: Thats a given consequence. I was thinking more along the lines of a trip to the er, morgue or jail

Quoting Anonymous 1: I wasn't here when it was happening. The repercussions they are getting is losing my daughter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:46 AM

How far apart at these towns?  Maybe you should just plan on getting a job in the current town you're in, even after you move to your hometown?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will work with the public like retail if it is in this time little town I am currently in. But we are looking in the next town over. Which happen to be the town I grew up in. I don't want to work with the public there. I don't want to run into people. My ex, his girlfriend his sister. Because i dont know if I can refrain from cussing them out . They have all treated my Dd like shit or have put their hands on her. And it is best that I do not see them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:47 AM
Fair enough but in the future just remember that you have the legal right to defend and protect your child with any means necessary including deadly force ...since you are in fear for your life and your childs life

Quoting Anonymous 1: If I were around i would have beat their asses. But i was to far away to do anything about it other than threaten them. Which I did. But i would prefer to stay out if jail myself which is where I will go if I confront them now

Quoting Anonymous 4: Thats a given consequence. I was thinking more along the lines of a trip to the er, morgue or jail

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)