Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I sit on public toilet seats

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Ive always sat on public toilet seats. Number one reason I don't like hovering. Every time I would hover no matter how good I aimed I would end up pissing on my underwear and urine would drip down my leg leaving me smelling super pissy all day..... So I stopped doing it.

If the seat is dry what's the big deal,? It's just ass cheeks... I'm 32 and been sitting my bare ass on seats for damn near two decades... Never caught some weird disease or even got a bump on my ass.. So why do most women freak out at the thought of sitting on a public restroom seat? It's really no big deal .

Another confession...

I've never wiped front to back. It's uncomfortable and I've always wiped back to front wipe my booty first of course than I flush that tissue than I wipe my vagina back to front next and I've never in my life had a yeast infection .
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:16 AM
No biggie. There are more germs on the sink than a toilet seat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:17 AM
I agree with you about the toilet seat. The wiping is gross and that gives you a UTI - not a yeast infection.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:32 AM
It's your butt. Do as you please with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:35 AM
Agree. I'm also a back to front wiper, never had an infection of any kind downstairs, I also don't get shit in my vagina.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:36 AM
Did you say never a bump on your assignment? On purpose? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:38 AM
I also sit on toilet seats and I also wipe my back and my front separately. I also am sti/std free. I have had one urinary tract infection after having a cesarean though, which the doctor said was extremely common.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:39 AM

I do both of those too.  Public toilets get cleaned fairly often, and you're just putting your butt on it.  You're not eating off of it.  Wiping front to back feels unnatural, and I've never had any vag infections from wiping back to front.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:40 AM
I'm too short to hover in most places.I just sit too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:42 AM
Same here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:48 AM

I have had a couple uti's from not wiping properly. Although they didnt call it a uti. Just said infection from not wiping properly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)