Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got that little brat suspended!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies
The other day my 7 year old daughter came home from school and she said an older boy who is 9 rides the bus home with her kept wanting to sit with her and touch her, look under her skirt, and she even said he touched her "no nos". I called the principal and they questioned the boy and he admitted he done things he wasn't supposed to do to my daughter and the principal told my daughter and I not to worry about him because he got suspended from school for a week and suspended from the bus for a month. Found out his mom is my coworker and she's a single mom, she got pissed off at me because she had to call out and trying to find a babysitter for him or someone to pick him up from school and if she loses her job she said it's "my fault", well bitch she needs to control her son and if he does things to her again I will call the law and his little ass will go to kiddie jail (youth detention center). My daughter was afraid of getting on the bus this morning and I was running late for work because I had to drop her off at school because she said "what if other boys does stuff to me?" and my MIL is picking her up and talked to my MIL that she will take her to school and picking her up everyday for now on until my daughter is comfortable to ride the bus again as my husband works night shift at hospital. That lady needs to control her boy right now or he'll end up become a sex offender when he grows up who knows.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:18 AM
3 moms liked this
You were not wrong to do what you needed to do to protect your DD. If she rides the bus again, have her sit directly behind the bus driver and that way if someone tries to mess with her she can just say "Bus Driver help me!". I think any kids having bully issues should sit near the driver and I think that stops a lot of that.

Teach her to speak up next time if someone ever tries to touch her there or anywhere else unwanted. You have to empower her.

I would also see about putting her in therapy for a few sessions just to make sure she is okay.

This needs to be documented so I am glad you told the school.

I would refuse to discuss any of this with the mother/coworker. Tell her unless she is talking to you about work related things, not to speak to you and I would make the boss aware of the situation just that you don't want to interact with her socially and she needs to keep it strictly professional

Quoting Anonymous 1: The other day my 7 year old daughter came home from school and she said an older boy who is 9 rides the bus home with her kept wanting to sit with her and touch her, look under her skirt, and she even said he touched her "no nos". I called the principal and they questioned the boy and he admitted he done things he wasn't supposed to do to my daughter and the principal told my daughter and I not to worry about him because he got suspended from school for a week and suspended from the bus for a month. Found out his mom is my coworker and she's a single mom, she got pissed off at me because she had to call out and trying to find a babysitter for him or someone to pick him up from school and if she loses her job she said it's "my fault", well bitch she needs to control her son and if he does things to her again I will call the law and his little ass will go to kiddie jail (youth detention center). My daughter was afraid of getting on the bus this morning and I was running late for work because I had to drop her off at school because she said "what if other boys does stuff to me?" and my MIL is picking her up and talked to my MIL that she will take her to school and picking her up everyday for now on until my daughter is comfortable to ride the bus again as my husband works night shift at hospital. That lady needs to control her boy right now or he'll end up become a sex offender when he grows up who knows.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Wow. I am so sorry that happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this
If this happened, I'm sorry for your DD...but the school can get in a lot of trouble by telling you this child's punishment...
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:20 AM
4 moms liked this
Her "no nos"? Are you fucking kidding me right now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:22 AM
That's what she calls her private parts. I asked her did he pulled down your shorts (she always wear shorts under her skirt)? She said he didn't but she said he did touch them though.

Quoting Phoenix_lament: Her "no nos"? Are you fucking kidding me right now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:22 AM
No they cant.

Quoting Anonymous 3: If this happened, I'm sorry for your DD...but the school can get in a lot of trouble by telling you this child's punishment...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like that boy could use a therapist

Poor mom. I can imagine how stressed she must be right now.

Your daughter needs to speak to a counselor if she is afraid to go on the bus.
The boy will have to go back to school after his punishment. Your daughter needs to feel even if he is on the bus
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Dear Lord teach that child proper terms before she comes off that bus calling it her pussy. Not all kids are sheltered.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what she calls her private parts. I asked her did he pulled down your shorts (she always wear shorts under her skirt)? She said he didn't but she said he did touch them though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:24 AM
4 moms liked this
I wasn't going to say anything, but I thought the same thing. I can't stand it when kids aren't taught the proper name for their no nos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:24 AM
3 moms liked this

You had me at "no nos."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)