Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I freaking LOVE Kohls!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Just ordered the cutest toddler bedding set, paid $2. Kohls cash, online discounts and the rewards program is freaking amazing! No point to this lol just sharing my love!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:27 AM
They have some really good deals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:27 AM
Me too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:27 AM
That's always a good feeling! I never buy anything there unless I have Kohls cash and other deals/discounts. I've gotten a lot of awesome deals there that way. Any other time, I think they are super overpriced.
mamaracheli
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM
I've never been to kohls but have heard they have great deals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Their clearance is great. I just stocked up on 4T summer clothes and the towels were on clearance. I have an addiction lol

Quoting owl0210: They have some really good deals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:30 AM
I like their Sonoma home line and the jumping beans clothes for kids, you can get them super cheap on clearance

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's always a good feeling! I never buy anything there unless I have Kohls cash and other deals/discounts. I've gotten a lot of awesome deals there that way. Any other time, I think they are super overpriced.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:31 AM
They do, they are running some great sales now online

Quoting mamaracheli: I've never been to kohls but have heard they have great deals.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:32 AM
I used to shop there a lot more than I do now. I really like Lauren Conrad's line and the kids section.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Their clearance is great. I just stocked up on 4T summer clothes and the towels were on clearance. I have an addiction lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:35 AM
My husband shudders when he hears me say I'm running to target, bed bath and beyond and kohls lol

Quoting owl0210: I used to shop there a lot more than I do now. I really like Lauren Conrad's line and the kids section.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Their clearance is great. I just stocked up on 4T summer clothes and the towels were on clearance. I have an addiction lol

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:39 AM
I freaking live at Target on the weekends lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My husband shudders when he hears me say I'm running to target, bed bath and beyond and kohls lol

Quoting owl0210: I used to shop there a lot more than I do now. I really like Lauren Conrad's line and the kids section.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)