Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This guy makes me horny...**UPDATE #2** I told my parents!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 567 Replies

UPDATE 2**    My boyfriend and I finally had a talk with my parents. It went good/bad. My mom is not happy but she is willing to continue to let me live with them as long as I work. Well, I clean houses and I'm not going to be able to do that much longer. What other jobs can I get without a high school diploma? Plus, my mom is trying to push us into a quick marriage. She doesn't believe in a baby out of wedlock. My boyfriend let it be known that he's in no hurry to get married. He wants to wait and see where this goes. What does that mean? He claims that he loves me and cannot wait for this baby, but he's not quite ready for marriage.  

My dad does NOT like my boyfriend at all! He barely said two words to him and looked at him with disgust. It's clear that they are never going to be getting along. I'm sad because I just want my parents to be happy for me and I just want them to accept who I'm with. My mom told me that she was very disappointed in me and that I've forever changed things between me and her. All she could tell me was how she raised me to make better decisions than this. I don't want to continue to live with them after my baby is born. I guess that you could say that I'm having a depressing night. I can't help but think about how everyone thinks that my boyfriend is going to leave...I don't want that to happen. I love him and it hurts me to think that we may never get married. I didn't like the looks that he was giving my mom as she spoke about marriage. He had a look on his face like he didn't want to get married. I'm hurt and my emotions are running deep right now. He did offer to let me live with him, but I don't know if he's just saying that out of being polite. I do feel better to finally have the news out there! I'm just freaking out with worry about finding another job. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Any suggestions?

**UPDATE** I originally made this post just to see how many women would unfairly judge him. Wow! I cannot believe how many were quick to throw him under the bus. I decided to come out with a secret I've been keeping. This guy is actually my boyfriend and I'm three months pregnant by him. I've been afraid to tell my family the news because they are just as judgemental as the majority are on here. I do want some advice though. Can we make this work since I only clean houses and he works retail? How much is a baby really going to cost us? I don't want to go the welfare route and I'm feeling pretty lost right now. Advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM
4 moms liked this
Gag a maggot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM

No, I wouldn't.  Ink on the face... no.  Stupid selfie... no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM
8 moms liked this
No. The smoke is a huge turn off. Not to mention the finger tattoos, nose ring.

Just no, all the way around.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM

That's what makes him so sexy. 

Quoting Anonymous 4: No. The smoke is a huge turn off. Not to mention the finger tattoos, nose ring. Just no, all the way around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM
17 moms liked this
His shirt says 'security', but his tattoos scream 'inmate'. So no, I wouldn't fuck him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not Halloween yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:35 PM
8 moms liked this
I'm guessing he's either a doctor or the CEO of a big corporation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:36 PM
Not at all to me. He doesn't care about himself at all.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That's what makes him so sexy. 

Quoting Anonymous 4: No. The smoke is a huge turn off. Not to mention the finger tattoos, nose ring.

Just no, all the way around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this
My first thought: Gross.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)