Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they kicked me out....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I posted the "I'm not important" post about my dad forgetting my birthday and my stepmom making rude comments(I'll post the link below). I went and got an iud put in yesterday. as I went to the appointment, my stepmom was making an appointment and the notification for the "after visit" popped up on her screen saying what I went in for. When I got home, my stuff was by the front door, my stepmom told me that I needed to get out if I wanted to act like an adult.....great...thanks....went to a shelter, they said I would need to change my job schedule because their doors close at 7, cant happen because I'm trying to finish school also so I called my friend. cant stay with her or her rent will go up. I ended up going back to my ex's house.....it's so awkward....I hate it but at least he has a second room....that was supposed to be our child's room....I just keep telling myself that I'm almost done with school but it's not really helping now.

here's my other post: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21700612/Im_not_important_update

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM
Uh huh.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM
So you were getting out for being smart? How old are you
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM

First they can't just kick you out like that. If you have been living in the house for 30 days (in mosts states) they have to evict you through the landlord tenant court system

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:35 PM

I turned 19 on Monday.

Quoting notjstasocermom: So you were getting out for being smart? How old are you

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

how does your info go to her phone?

That is a HIPAA violation unless you gave the doctor office permission to talk to her.

Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:39 PM
I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm glad you have somewhere safe to stay, even if it's a little awkward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:39 PM

you don't make appointments over the phone. you make them on the computer now.

Quoting JalynSpoon:

That is a HIPAA violation unless you gave the doctor office permission to talk to her.

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

again, how did she see it unless you stayed logged in? you shouldn't be sharing the same account for the online access.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Geeez17
by Emerald Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Quoting JalynSpoon:

Yeah my thoughts exactly. She's a troll.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

my dad and stepmom share an account and mine and my step sisters medical numbers are still attached to the account.

Quoting JalynSpoon:

again, how did she see it unless you stayed logged in? you shouldn't be sharing the same account for the online access.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)