Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no self control over eating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I feel like I need to go to eaters anonymous.

During the day, I'm ok. Well, not really, I don't eat. A late lunch- around 2. Then dinner around 6:30.

Then, like 10/11 pm hits and I'm a garbage disposal. I can't stop. I feel like I eat everything in sight. Another serving of dinner, the snack chips, browsing through the kitchen and pantry room for easy food, then going back for more chip snack bags.

Even as I'm grabbing it, I know I shouldn't. As I'm eating it, I know I shouldn't. Afterwards, I feel guilty... but I'll be honest- I'm debating on getting another plate of left overs!

Wth is wrong with me? How do I stop this?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM
You need to eat breakfast.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:01 AM
Start with breakfast. More proteins and healthy foods through the day. You're literally starving yourself into binge eating and because you're eating bullshit and not getting nutrients your brain keeps sending hunger signals. Science.
kiddycat73
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:08 AM
Eat more during the day. Cut down on carbs, especially with dinner. Drink more water.
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:43 AM
You need to eat six healthy meals day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:46 AM

What have you already tried?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:46 AM
Your body is trying to make up for not eating enough during the day. Start by making yourself eat in the mornings.
50ShadesofCray
by SweetHart on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:47 AM
You need to eat during the day. Especially BF. Your body is crashing in starvation mode at night. There's no reason to not eat during the day. Start with that.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:48 AM
This. You don't eat enough during the day.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Start with breakfast. More proteins and healthy foods through the day. You're literally starving yourself into binge eating and because you're eating bullshit and not getting nutrients your brain keeps sending hunger signals. Science.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:51 AM
I have the opposite problem. If I'm eating, its simply because I need food to survive not because I feel hungry. However, this is caused by you skipping breakfast, having a late lunch, and an early dinner (in the span of your usual lunch time to dinner time). How to fix it, eat breakfast, a light snack, lunch, another light snack, dinner, another light snack, and drink water often. Part of the hunger you're feeling isn't really hunger, its thirst, so drink, drink, drink, then drink some more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:52 AM

You can stop it by having 5 teenagers like I do, lol. When I go to the kitchen it's crumbs and wrappers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)