Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being stalked by an ex boyfriend.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
its an ongoing problem. 2 weeks ago he was at my window trying to peer in my house. I know because the screen was broken. I had a restraining order against him that expired in August.
Well, tonight he called me at 10:30, I was asleep because I'm not feeling well. Woke me up. I ignored his call, he has been told countless times not to call me. He has a drug addiction to crack that's worsening.
I started hearing stuff, noises. Happened about 3 times. I don't know how to describe them, I guess like a cupboard being kinda lightly slammed shut. The last time was louder, I yelled out. Sounded like it was inside the kitchen. Checked my home (it's small) nobody was there. It COULD have been outside noises, I don't know. He's broken in here before. Neighbors are outside. I'm here alone and scared. Haven't heard anything more in the last 30 minutes, and I'm wondering if I should call the police.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:12 AM
Call the police. He could be in there. I had someone break in my house i searched it went across street to ask if they saw anyone and when i got back i could tell they had just left! They hid in the hot water heater closet! Scarey!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:14 AM
Yeah I would be calling the cops not getting on cafemom
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:15 AM
Call
Marie207
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:18 AM

Yes call them to come out and make a report of what you heard and decribe him to them.  Their presence will make a huge difference if he is around the neighborhood.  He will see them too.  I hope you are just paranoid and it's just noises you hear.   My niece had a ex like that, he kept knocking on her door one day, like for an half hour, she too was scared, but  snatched the door opened with a hatchet in her hand, drawn back to the swinging position.  He just left and never ever came around again.  He too was a crackhead.  Wake that bitch up and let him know you are done with him one way or another.  Hell go crawl back in the crack house he crawled out of and get himself a dam crackhead girl.  

Geeez17
by Emerald Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:23 AM
Don't even think twice, call the cops.
Sac555
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:22 AM

Yes! Call the police!

Sac555
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:24 AM

Our daughter went through a similar situation and the police said she should always call because that backs up the restraining order ( or the protective order) so you can get another on him.. And maybe they can throw him in jail too! Praying for your safety and a peaceful end.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:27 AM

I'd get a gun and a big german shepherd. I'd also try to get another protection order. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)