Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's Awake??,

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:57 AM
  • 24 Replies
Can't sleep tonight - I've been in 2 ER for 12 hours now - first diagnosed me and called my OBGYN so that I could be admitted to the hospital where I had my dd on Labor Day. In the ER bc they don't have a room for me.

3 doses of morphine and one round of antibiotics so far. I'm on the schedule for surgery sometime today not sure when. I have something called a hematoma as well as cellulitis.

Anyone want to cheer me up??
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:58 AM
Bump
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:03 AM
B
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:03 AM
U
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:04 AM
M
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:04 AM
P
heart_n_soul
by Trinity on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:04 AM

Yikes! I wish you all the best! I'm up because my daughter woke up again to nurse, and I just can't fall back asleep.

Ash452345
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:08 AM
Everything will go smooth in the surgery! Don't stress it.
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:11 AM
Awe!!! I'm struggling really hard with missing our kids. Soon to be MIL has ds bc of school, my mom came up and got dd who's 3, and our best friend picked up our newborn

Quoting heart_n_soul:

Yikes! I wish you all the best! I'm up because my daughter woke up again to nurse, and I just can't fall back asleep.

heart_n_soul
by Trinity on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:12 AM

Quoting OhSara87: Awe!!! I'm struggling really hard with missing our kids. Soon to be MIL has ds bc of school, my mom came up and got dd who's 3, and our best friend picked up our newborn
Quoting heart_n_soul:

That sucks, I'm so sorry :( How old is the newborn, and do they think this is related, since they've called your OBGYN? 

OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:14 AM
She's 17 days old and yes bc it's my c-section area that has the infection

Quoting heart_n_soul:

Quoting OhSara87: Awe!!! I'm struggling really hard with missing our kids. Soon to be MIL has ds bc of school, my mom came up and got dd who's 3, and our best friend picked up our newborn

Quoting heart_n_soul:

That sucks, I'm so sorry :( How old is the newborn, and do they think this is related, since they've called your OBGYN? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)