Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex found out I left the country with our kid..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

I made another post about how my ex suddenly came after rights for my son. The only reason he wanted rights was because his wife cant have kids and this is the "only" way she can have a kid. He hadnt talked to me since I was pregnant and my son is now 4. 

He went to court to get a court ordered DNA test. I immediately bought plane tickets and left before I even got served. 

Well he just found out that I left (my landlord told them I moved out) and I am so glad I did because he sent me a message on facebook saying he would hunt us down and fuck me up and take DS. 

Well good luck to him because he cant even get into the country. A judge also will not be okay with him getting custody after that kind of threat. So even IF he got into the country he would never be able to get rights. Now I can also go to court for custody so I dont even have to wait. Everything will be official today. 

Fuck him and his wife. They can just adopt. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:51 AM
5 moms liked this

You need to block him on FB, set your security preferences to be so that only your friends can see your posts, as well as remove the tagging of locations because if he finds where you are, he very well may go after you.

What did he think was going to happen when he and his wife decided that they want your son?  The guy hasn't been a father, hasn't been involved at all with your son since before he was born, so why would he think you'd stick around to let him interfere?

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Yikes. Hope everything went well with your trip.

I'm sure you already know this but I'll put it out there just in case, be sure to save that message. Screenshot it, save it in your inbox on Facebook, hell print a copy out and give it to someone to hold on to.
anononononon
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM
He sounds lovely, what an ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM

I had him blocked on his account but he has a new one (with her) now. I blocked that also. Everything on there is private and I rarely use it in the first place. 

He wanted custody. I met with multiple lawyers and he actually had a pretty good chance. He just thinks everything will go his way in life

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You need to block him on FB, set your security preferences to be so that only your friends can see your posts, as well as remove the tagging of locations because if he finds where you are, he very well may go after you.

What did he think was going to happen when he and his wife decided that they want your son?  The guy hasn't been a father, hasn't been involved at all with your son since before he was born, so why would he think you'd stick around to let him interfere?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM

I have a screenshot saved in many places and printed it out for court. 

Quoting SDmomma-3: Yikes. Hope everything went well with your trip. I'm sure you already know this but I'll put it out there just in case, be sure to save that message. Screenshot it, save it in your inbox on Facebook, hell print a copy out and give it to someone to hold on to.

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM
You left that suddenly and already have a place to live? What did you do with all of your things?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:57 AM

We are staying with family for now until I find a job and get get my own place

We brought as much as we could pack and some boxes are being shipped but everything else either stayed at the apartment (it was furnished) or was donated 

Quoting owl0210: You left that suddenly and already have a place to live? What did you do with all of your things?

ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:57 AM

He sounds crazy, im so glad you were able to get to a safe place for you and your son. You will be in my prayers

MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM
4 moms liked this

Uh huh, yeah I totally believe you.

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Very smart (: I wish you the best!!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I have a screenshot saved in many places and printed it out for court. 

Quoting SDmomma-3: Yikes. Hope everything went well with your trip.

I'm sure you already know this but I'll put it out there just in case, be sure to save that message. Screenshot it, save it in your inbox on Facebook, hell print a copy out and give it to someone to hold on to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)