Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have to take the meds to keep me out of jail?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
If I was court order to an evaluation and I had to see a separate person and that person prescribed me effexor , risparidol , and xanex would I have to take those meds to stay out of prison/jail? Like if the judge found out im not taking them ?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:04 PM
15 moms liked this
Oh geez, I don't know but take your damn meds!
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:04 PM
I would say so.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you schizophrenic? If you were court ordered to have an evaluation, it's pretty clear that you're not functioning in a mentally healthy manner and need help.  Why don't you want to take your meds?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:10 PM
I'm worried about side effects... I'm worreied that they may kill me

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Are you schizophrenic? If you were court ordered to have an evaluation, it's pretty clear that you're not functioning in a mentally healthy manner and need help.  Why don't you want to take your meds?

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes if a judge ordered a psych eval and the psych prescribed meds and you refused to take them you will be in contempt of court. If this is a custody issue,you can kiss your kids goodbye
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:11 PM
I don't think so ... I mean I know I'm crazy , and at times irrational.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:13 PM
If it is court ordered that you take meds, then your options are down to take them, jail, or hospital depending on your disorder. Yes, at that point you *DO* have to take them, sorry to say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:14 PM
No this is a legal matter nothing to do with my kids . But FYI they do live with there dad ..

Quoting Talkingheads: Yes if a judge ordered a psych eval and the psych prescribed meds and you refused to take them you will be in contempt of court. If this is a custody issue,you can kiss your kids goodbye
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Im scared too take that many in a day ... But anything is better tgen a three year sentence ...

Quoting Anonymous 2: If it is court ordered that you take meds, then your options are down to take them, jail, or hospital depending on your disorder. Yes, at that point you *DO* have to take them, sorry to say.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:15 PM
4 moms liked this
You are going to jail. BTW your paranoia is showing with the whole "I believe meds will kill me statement."

Quoting Anonymous 1: No this is a legal matter nothing to do with my kids . But FYI they do live with there dad ..
Quoting Talkingheads: Yes if a judge ordered a psych eval and the psych prescribed meds and you refused to take them you will be in contempt of court. If this is a custody issue,you can kiss your kids goodbye
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)