Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For a week. I got very manic and had to be admitted cause I wasn't sleeping. Totally voluntary admission. Just got out today. Did y'all miss me?

by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Replies (231-233):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

YW. TY for trying to understand your sister's MI. NAMI has great forums on their website, including one for family members of MIs. Your voice of reason would be welcome there. 

Quoting Barabell:

My sister is very open about her MI too, and I admire her and you for it. Both of your actions help remove the stigma and increase understanding of MIs. Thank you!

Quoting tsatske2:

Thank you. I'm pretty open about my MI, so the people who pay attention to me, which I certainly don't expect to be everyone, probably know. I'm not bothered by people knowing I am MI. It's just a fact of life for me. 

Quoting Barabell:

I'm not on every day, and so I didn't know you were missing or bipolar. 

I really enjoy seeing your replies when I am on CM, and I'm glad you are doing better now! 

tsatske2
by Latricia on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Much better. they adjusted my meds and I am sleeping again. TY. 

Quoting .Keke.: Are you feeling better?

phoray
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM

User Tsatske2, Latricia, was my mother in law. I'm messaging her groups to let you know that she passed away near midnight Nov 22 2017 at the age of 49. She is survived by three sons and a loving family, including myself.

I don't know if she was close to anyone on here specifically but I know that she was an active user in general on this website. you can make an announcement if you wish.

Warm Holidays.

~E

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)