Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psycho driver - hope hubby fires him

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am trying to find out who this guy is as I am pretty sure he is self employed. I am guessing he is in the painting business. Anyhow, Wednesday morning I was driving to work and we live right outside the city limit. The highway speed limit is 55 mph. I usually go a few miles over like 56 or 57 ya know. Anyhow this asshole in a white truck was obviously in a real fucking hurry had to be going at least 68 mph to catch up with me as fast as he was driving. Once he caught up with me he kept swerving all over the fucking road, riding on my ass, and I could see in my rear view mirror the piece of shit was swearing at me.

So because he was driving like an insane asshole I decided to slow down to about 48 mph incase the asshole actually tapped me which of course made him swerve, swear, ride my ass even more. 

Soon we were in the city limits which the speed limit slows down to 45 mph. I stayed at the max speed the dick was still swerving (despite the fact we had a middle turning lane) was hoping the prick would just pass me (and if lucky get a fucking ticket) but no he decided to stay behind me riding my ass swerving and so forth. So I decided to slow down even more at 35 mph hoping he would just go around me even though it is illegal to use a turning lane to pass - people still do it.

Nope no go. Well then a guy started pulling out in front of me so I had to slam on my brakes and the asshole behind him ended up swerving into the turning lane to prevent smashing into me! Oh fucking that pissed him off even more! WTF?

Well then we got deeper into the city where the speed limit now slows down to 35 mph and I am going the limit as now there are cars in front of me. We also merge into a two lane from one lane. Well the piece of shit decided to go into the other lane pulled up next to me cursing, flipping me off, throwing his fucking garbage at my car! then sped ahead of me, swerved in front of me cutting me off throwing water bottles and water out his fucking window all while swerving all over the fucking road!

Holy shit man fuck.... I did flip him off of course that pissed him off too. I was just glad the prick wasn't behind me anymore but felt sorry for the people in front of him.

Anyhow, hubby works in construction so I am going to see if the guy works for hubby. If he does I will have hubby fire the dirty stupid son of a bitch.

by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:48 PM
I hate drivers like that.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I get yelled at all the time when THEY are in the wrong... WTF?

Quoting Kiwismommy19: I hate drivers like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate slow ass drivers like you.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Learn how to fucking read. I said I was going a few miles OVER the LIMIT

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hate slow ass drivers like you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:52 PM

So what I got from this is both of you can't drive....impeding traffic is just as illegal and dangerous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Intentionally trying to piss of a hot head while driving is dumb mmkkkaaayy?
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Slowing down was for my safety because he was driving too close to my rear./ We have a lot wild life on the roads and there is no way in hell I am driving 55 mph on a one lane highway with some asshole riding my ass.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So what I got from this is both of you can't drive....impeding traffic is just as illegal and dangerous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:54 PM
I guess you think TWO miles over is something special. Lmao. Slow ass driver.

Quoting thebadkitty:

thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I didnt do anything he pissed himself off. His problem not mine.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Intentionally trying to piss of a hot head while driving is dumb mmkkkaaayy?

thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this

If he has a problem with the speed limit max that is his p[roblem not mine. And you cannot expect others to go past the max to cater to your snowflake ass

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess you think TWO miles over is something special. Lmao. Slow ass driver.
Quoting thebadkitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)