Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teacher's having sex with students

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
There's yet another story in the papers about a female teacher getting arrested for having sex with students. I feel like I see an article like this every few months. Have people gone insane?!?
I am left with so many questions. How are these people turned on by boys? Why are there so many stories like this about women, but not nearly as many about men? But mostly, how stupid are they to think they will get away with this!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/arkansas-teacher-allegedly-had-sex-151742124.html
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
awelling
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:52 PM
Because men know if they do it, they will be in prison for decades.

Women know if they do it, they will get a slap on the wrist
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:56 PM
I've never compared numbers. But when a woman does it, the media portays her as a sexy co-ed. When a man does it, it's a much darker, scarier thing. Guess it depends on what the media feels is hot that week.
Velvetfog
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:34 PM
I think there's more public interest in the details when women do it, so it gets wider media attention. It's a scandal either way but one that people want to talk about as opposed to just see the perpetrator behind bars and move on.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:38 PM
Since when? Idk i don't see a sexy coed. I see someone incredibly desperate. I mean ffs find an 18 year old if you want to be a cougar i won't judge. Otherwise you're just a sick person.

Quoting LeftieX: I've never compared numbers. But when a woman does it, the media portays her as a sexy co-ed. When a man does it, it's a much darker, scarier thing. Guess it depends on what the media feels is hot that week.
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM
Since when what? They're both predators, I said the media portrays them differently, not that they are.

Quoting PJMM: Since when? Idk i don't see a sexy coed. I see someone incredibly desperate. I mean ffs find an 18 year old if you want to be a cougar i won't judge. Otherwise you're just a sick person.

Quoting LeftieX: I've never compared numbers. But when a woman does it, the media portays her as a sexy co-ed. When a man does it, it's a much darker, scarier thing. Guess it depends on what the media feels is hot that week.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 9:42 PM
I don't agree the media shows them as sexy coeds but okay.

Quoting LeftieX: Since when what? They're both predators, I said the media portrays them differently, not that they are.

Quoting PJMM: Since when? Idk i don't see a sexy coed. I see someone incredibly desperate. I mean ffs find an 18 year old if you want to be a cougar i won't judge. Otherwise you're just a sick person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)