Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you gained 10 unwanted Lbs

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:43 AM
  • 65 Replies
What would you do about it?
by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:45 AM
Change my lifestyle back to what it was before I gained. It'll naturally drop off that way.. anything else is overkill.
LadyGigi
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:47 AM
Sometimes metabolism just slows down, no?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Change my lifestyle back to what it was before I gained. It'll naturally drop off that way.. anything else is overkill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I gained 150 unwanted pounds. I’m slowly taking it off. 50 pounds down, 100 left.
LadyGigi
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:50 AM
Good job taking it off! What are you doing to get your weight back down?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I gained 150 unwanted pounds. I’m slowly taking it off. 50 pounds down, 100 left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:52 AM
I have that and for a yr i just bought bigger pants. Now im trying to lose weight
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:53 AM
Weight watchers
Watching what I eat
Walking more.

Also, honestly, I’m under a lot of stress and when I’m under stress I have a knot in my stomach and feel like throwing up plus I have an upset stomach. It really helps with the weight loss though I know it’s bad for me

Quoting LadyGigi: Good job taking it off! What are you doing to get your weight back down?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I gained 150 unwanted pounds. I’m slowly taking it off. 50 pounds down, 100 left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:53 AM

change my eating habits and start working out more

in fact.... that's what I started doing when I gained Four extra pounds.

why wait til 10?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:53 AM
I have the opposite problem but here's a bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:53 AM
It can BUT your body keeps a certain homeostasis and will keep you around the same weight as long as your lifestyle is. 10 lbs is over 35,000 extra calories! You don't slow down that much even if you become bedridden. Its all about lifestyle.

Quoting LadyGigi: Sometimes metabolism just slows down, no?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Change my lifestyle back to what it was before I gained. It'll naturally drop off that way.. anything else is overkill.
LadyGigi
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:55 AM
Buying bigger pants is one way to handle it I guess! I'm still in the same clothes, but barely.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I have that and for a yr i just bought bigger pants. Now im trying to lose weight
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)