Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm quite sure not everyone will find this as funny as I did. And that's okay.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last night dd 14 found this shirt when she was looking for shirts with funny sayings on them. She thought it was actually about cats and that we should get one for her friends birthday.  DH and I were dying as she sat there wondering WTF was wrong with us.  I explained once I collected myself.  She said..."This is a cute shirt and T would like it....but why in the world would anyone lick a cat?"  Then showed me the pic.  Once I told her the shirt was inappropriate and why she was quite grossed out.   Gotta love the innocence.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:29 AM
😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:30 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:31 AM
3 moms liked this
I have a memory of asking my father what his shirt meant. I was much younger. It was a coin picture that said in rubbers we trust. He asked me what i thought it meant. I thought then that the shirt was talking about rain boots. He didn't tell me different lol.
Fireball101586
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this
A few houses down growing up, lived three sisters. All were older ladies who were widows who decided to live together. They always had a special way of calling their cat lol. They would go "here pussy pussy". Not sure if they really knew what they were saying lol. But hearing that come out of their mouths, took everything in me not to bust up laughing lol.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:38 AM
I like this one too.. cat scratch fever. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fit99l6kHyA

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
I wouldn't have known at 14. Or even 18. I was pretty darn naive though.

Quoting Anonymous 5: How sheltered is your 14 year old, Jesus! She's either lying about not knowing or has the mind of an 8year old.
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:46 AM
Lol poor kid
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Her friends just don't talk like that. She isn't sheltered. She wasn't lying. But not all kids talk like trash.

Quoting Anonymous 5: How sheltered is your 14 year old, Jesus! She's either lying about not knowing or has the mind of an 8year old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Sorry I wasn't a whore when I was 14 so I wouldn't have known either

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this

rolling on floor

My just turned 15 yr odl DS is sometimes dirtier than I am. He loves the "That's what she said" comment. I always smack him for saying it (For fun) Their are still times he doesn't get some comments and that's when it's really funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)