Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O x2 Do you know what rape is and what domestic violence is?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies

Can you identify rape and domestic violence without first asking about it. 

honest to god some of these posts are so unbelievable.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momoffour83
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:36 AM
Yes, I know what both are and you're right some of these women don't know what it is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:38 AM
No but I can tell a judgmental Asshole by their post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Yes but some people are raised super sheltered and may not realize whats happening and some are raised thinking dv is normal so dv to you may not seem like dv to them.
LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:42 AM
3 moms liked this
There are blurred lines, like it or not. They're more blurred for some people than for others, especially those who grew up with abuse. It's very unfortunate for those people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:43 AM

OH MY GOD, are you suggesting that I'm the only poster who is judgmental on this site.  Like you've never posted a judgmental comment or response? of course you haven't.  you are always the voice/words of wisdom and compassion free from all judgments.

go ahead your delusion self.

Am I judging those posters who post crap like "is this rape"  "is this domestic violence"  "is this child abuse" I am. You are an effn adult you've seen countless number of movies shows videos and had millions of conversations about all those topics and yet after years of that you aren't clear about what they are.  Just no.....not possible.

but you go ahead and be judgmental because you can be on this site

Quoting Anonymous 2: No but I can tell a judgmental Asshole by their post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
Are you new?
SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
I've been on this site for almost ten years, and the conversation has become so dumbed down, it's unbelievable. Or maybe it's just the election that has me feeling this way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
So I take it anon 6 in the other post is just super pissy today, yeah?
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I think victims question themselves for many reasons. Have you ever been knocked around by an SO? Raped?
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this

How about you toss a screen name on all this shit?  You know, so we know who to thank for this PSA?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

OH MY GOD, are you suggesting that I'm the only poster who is judgmental on this site.  Like you've never posted a judgmental comment or response? of course you haven't.  you are always the voice/words of wisdom and compassion free from all judgments.

go ahead your delusion self.

Am I judging those posters who post crap like "is this rape"  "is this domestic violence"  "is this child abuse" I am. You are an effn adult you've seen countless number of movies shows videos and had millions of conversations about all those topics and yet after years of that you aren't clear about what they are.  Just no.....not possible.

but you go ahead and be judgmental because you can be on this site

Quoting Anonymous 2: No but I can tell a judgmental Asshole by their post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)