Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my great grandma lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Both sides of my family disowned me over a tattoo. just one. and I wish I was kidding...my family is that petty. The only person from either side that talked to me is my great grandma from my mom's side who will be 100 next month on the 25th. anyway, she's been in a nursing home for a couple months my family has barred me from seeing her. a nurse called me last night and said that my grandma wasn't doing well and she wanted to see me so when I showed up my mother and uncle were outside the room they stomped up to me and asked why I was there and then tried running off saying grandma didn't want to see a tatted out whore version of her great-granddaughter(I have 3 tattoos now and I'm pregnant with my second) and all of a sudden I see my grandma wheel herself out of the room and her yell at my mom not to speak for her. my mom was shocked and left.

she proceeded to call my mom a bampot and a dobber, which is an idiot in her brilliant Scottish way lol I love my grandma. and it's funny how she's the oldest member and the only one who has no issue with me.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Sep. 22, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Wow thats awful. How’s your great grandma doing now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:11 PM
The nurses said for the first time in months she was up and walking around.

Quoting Curlymom234: Wow thats awful. How’s your great grandma doing now?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:15 PM

Your family is full of idiots except for your great grandmother. She sounds feisty

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:16 PM
You have to tell us what the tattoo was! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:39 PM

that I got when they disowned me? it was a watercolor hummingbird for my great grandma when I was 17.

Quoting SPNpudding: You have to tell us what the tattoo was! Lol

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Yeah, I was just curious what it was. How sweet. ☺️ You're so lucky to still have her!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

that I got when they disowned me? it was a watercolor hummingbird for my great grandma when I was 17.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah this was the inspiration(i need to get it touched up so im not going to put mine up if that's ok)

Quoting SPNpudding: Yeah, I was just curious what it was. How sweet. ☺️ You're so lucky to still have her!
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Malissa1578
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:54 PM

Wow your family is terrible for doing that to you. Yay for great grandma :D sounds like she is fighter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:01 PM

i wish it was

Quoting Anonymous 2: I always thought that disowning for a tat was a myth.

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:15 PM

What a bunch of assholes, all of that shit over a tat?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)