Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't touch her hair!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 272 Replies
3 moms liked this
Dd is 3.5 and a random stranger tried to touch her hair today. This is the first time its ever happened. DD jerked her head away and said no don't touch me. She's super shy and doesn't like strangers at all. The waitress (who tried to touch her hair) looked at me with a raised eyebrow obviously expecting me to correct DD.

Oh well. Dont touch her hair.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:10 PM
14 moms liked this
Good for you! No one should just be petting people without permission.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:12 PM
5 moms liked this
I have thigh length hair and people act like it's a sample piece to be touched. I don't mind the questions about how long it took and that sort of thing, but please keep your hands to yourself. That's something people were taught in kindergarten.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:12 PM
4 moms liked this

DD20 used to be really chubby with fat pinchable cheeks when she was a around 2/3 years old. She HATED strangers to come near her, I would try to warn them to not go near her but they usually didn't listen. She would vomit everytime, not much but enough to make them jump away, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:31 PM
I couldn't believe it. Like my friends all told me this would happen and i never believed it. I truly thought they were being a bit silly. I was floored tbh

Quoting Anonymous 3: I have thigh length hair and people act like it's a sample piece to be touched. I don't mind the questions about how long it took and that sort of thing, but please keep your hands to yourself. That's something people were taught in kindergarten.
redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Team you. She could add a please in there but otherwise, I am with you. She can tell people not to touch her hair.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:38 PM
4 moms liked this
Eh, my child would have been spoken too. That would not be okay for my kids to behave or speak to someone like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this
K well when some random person you've never met or seen before reaches out and grabs you lets see how you respond

Quoting Anonymous 4: What a brat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:39 PM
She would have reacted the same way if the woman had touched her hand or arm. She does not like strangers at all

Quoting redbottoms: Team you. She could add a please in there but otherwise, I am with you. She can tell people not to touch her hair.
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:40 PM
10 moms liked this

Jeez, another paranoid freak getting freaked out over something so stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Spoken to? What was I supposed to say, no its ok dd. Let the random woman we dont know touch you.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Eh, my child would have been spoken too. That would not be okay for my kids to behave or speak to someone like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)