Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being so unorganized i s driving me insane

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
We've been here two weeks. The room dh and I have is so small we can't even fit a dresser in there. There is a twin bed in there. Dh and i share an air mattress on the floor. We have boxes piled in the corner next to the closet a small end table with ds tv and his PlayStation our clothes are in bags and hampers pulled on the twin bed. It is so unorganized. I can't find anything. I let ds spend most of his day in there since he is 14 and needs some privacy. Dirty clothes get mixed in with clean clothes. Her. I'll be glad when we can get our own place. This place isn't built for so many big people. Big I mean 3 adults and a teen the size of an adult
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:19 AM
Why are you living in this situation?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:21 AM
Were you able to find room for your daughter? Where's she gonna live?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:35 AM
Dh lost his job so we moved to an area that is a low cost of living. Dh has a job starting Monday and I should around the first of next week. At least that is what they told me yesterday. So I am thinking or more so hoping this will be a month tops

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you living in this situation?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:36 AM
I dont want this post turning into a bitchfest about that situation bur yes she has a place to go.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Were you able to find room for your daughter? Where's she gonna live?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:41 AM
Hang tight then .,Focus on the light at the end of the tunnel
Now it seems forever but hopefully it will soon be just an old memory.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dh lost his job so we moved to an area that is a low cost of living. Dh has a job starting Monday and I should around the first of next week. At least that is what they told me yesterday. So I am thinking or more so hoping this will be a month tops

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2017 at 3:41 AM
I hope so. This whole situation is horrible

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hang tight then .,Focus on the light at the end of the tunnel
Now it seems forever but hopefully it will soon be just an old memory.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dh lost his job so we moved to an area that is a low cost of living. Dh has a job starting Monday and I should around the first of next week. At least that is what they told me yesterday. So I am thinking or more so hoping this will be a month tops

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:21 AM
Oh brother... Still failing, I see
tlcboys3
by Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:11 AM

Hang in there!  I lived among boxes and in a similar situation for 8 months so I know how it wears on you.  Try to focus on something positve each day and before you know it, you will be back in your own place and things will turn around.  Praying you get the job and things return to a sense of normal for you! ((Hugs))

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Get it organized then, we have a small house so I get it can be hard, but one thing at a time, and the key is to put it back every single time.

Beyond that good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:49 AM

I feel your pain.  When I was in middle school many years ago, we moved in with my grandparents as we all moved to another city for my dad and grandfather's jobs.  We only stayed there for about 2 months but it was misery.  My grandparents had their room, my mom and dad had a small room and my sister and I slept on a mattress on the floor in the living room.  There was no privacy and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Hang in there.  Just keep reminding yourself it is only temporary then you'll be in your own place and back on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)