Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else cooking breakfast this morning?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:09 AM
  • 87 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I decided to make some breakfast burritos out of a tofu scramble and see if my family likes it.

This is how it is starting out. I hope it's good!
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:14 AM
I had a two egg omelette with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese. I also had a pear and coffee with milk.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:15 AM

I made liege waffles. Rather unhealthy, but very tasty. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
We had breakfast burritos and fruit. We have guests, so it was a bigger ordeal than normal.
Noneya516
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I had a sonic burger and tots but I'm getting off work so it was basically dinner.
I worked and hour and a half over. That looks good is that yellow peppers or corn?
Trouser.Mouse
by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Jeesh, that sounds good. I've stopped coffee for now to see if I feel any different. It was hard at first, but it is getting easier. I have really been craving olives, capers, and anything briny lately. Yum. I think I'm going to make a lasagna tomorrow that includes capers.

Quoting Dzyre1115: I had a two egg omelette with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese. I also had a pear and coffee with milk.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That looks like it will be spicy. The other day I made salsa with one pepper and two tomatoes and I couldn't handle the heat lol.

I haven't started yet as I am lazy and just got out of bed. I'm thinking of making ham and eggs though.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Italian house, we marinate EVERYTHING in either oil or vinegar, lol....

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: Jeesh, that sounds good. I've stopped coffee for now to see if I feel any different. It was hard at first, but it is getting easier. I have really been craving olives, capers, and anything briny lately. Yum. I think I'm going to make a lasagna tomorrow that includes capers.

Quoting Dzyre1115: I had a two egg omelette with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese. I also had a pear and coffee with milk.....
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
We have no breakfast meats. Sad. Cereal it is.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this
No, my kids had leftover pizza.
MariannLws
by Mariann on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks good. got my fork ready nom nom nom 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)