Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

McDonalds Drive Thru

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this
The ones that have the two lanes. It really pisses me off when I am in line BEFORE it splits into two lanes and some asshole just drives right up to where it turns into two lanes and jumps right on into the farthest lane out. Why do they think they are so damn special that they don't have to wait in line like the rest of us? This time it was a cop that just did it!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hangry?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:43 AM
Those dirty pigs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:44 AM
Its because there is 2 lanes...Its not one lane and then you choose...youre doing it wrong
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, I don't think OP actually knows how those work.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Its because there is 2 lanes...Its not one lane and then you choose...youre doing it wrong
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:50 AM
Um no it is one lane that splits into two lanes as the line moves. So people are supposed to get into the one lane first and then go into whichever lane is ready when it splits.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Its because there is 2 lanes...Its not one lane and then you choose...youre doing it wrong
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:53 AM
yes I do actually know how it works. One lane splits into two lanes where you order at. Hell there is even a damn sign to explain to people how it is supposed to go but of course there are people who think that they shouldn't have to wait in line like everyone else.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Yeah, I don't think OP actually knows how those work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:54 AM
Our lane splits just before your order. If the car before you goes to one side, then you go to the other. If you choose the wrong side then that's on you and not the fault of the person who was behind you that is now ahead of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 2:05 AM
I am talking about the people who don't even wait in the one lane until it splits. There will be cars waiting in line and these people will just drive right up to the farthest lane out and cut in front of everyone that has been waiting in line.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Our lane splits just before your order. If the car before you goes to one side, then you go to the other. If you choose the wrong side then that's on you and not the fault of the person who was behind you that is now ahead of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 2:08 AM
Never seen it as 1 that splits into 2 it's 2 into 1 around here
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 2:08 AM
Never seen it as 1 that splits into 2 it's 2 into 1 around here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)