Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did your DH grow up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Did he stop going to strip clubs and goimg out with the guys as much before you met? Or afrer you got married or engaged?

Mine still goes out twice a week.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:25 AM
Mine never did any of that stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:29 AM

My DH never went to strip clubs and going out with the guys for him means going fishing very early in the morning every once in a while with his buddies.

Susan_Marie1984
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this
He's never been into strip clubs. As far as hanging out with his friends, there's always been a healthy balance between social, work and home life. That's what I consider being a grown up, being able to find balance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:31 AM
Yes a balance would be good. Mine goes out like twice a week with his friends.

Quoting Susan_Marie1984: He's never been into strip clubs. As far as hanging out with his friends, there's always been a healthy balance between social, work and home life. That's what I consider being a grown up, being able to find balance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:31 AM
He's never gone to strip clubs or out anywhere really but mentally he did not mature until about 33.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine has never gone to strip clubs on a regular basis. He's only gone once and that was with me.

lexasmommy411
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:32 AM
See now, i read your title and strip clubs never crossed my mind; I was thinking about my husbands love of all things anime, that he was following a fly around with a lighter saying he felt like a dragon, or that he and the kids like to build box forts and eat cereal in their underpants.,,,I hope he never grows up...lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:35 AM
Mine never went to strip clubs or "out with the guys". He used to go to parties on occasion and sometimes he would drink too much, he slowed down gradually and pretty much stopped sometime between us meeting (he was 18) and now (he's 34). He'll still go to parties on special occasions or out after work but that's usually just when the big bosses are in town.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:45 AM
Mine never did that.

I wouldn't tolerate a man that did.
TrashCanCrouch
by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:57 AM
Dh has never been into it. But he was a single father until he was 39 and then we started dating and settled with each other, had kids etc... but it also helps that the closet strip club to us is 3.5 hours away! Lol He hung out with the guys drinking and playing darts, pool or video games, paintball and so on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)