Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do women really trap men by getting pregnant?

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:52 PM
  • 49 Replies

I was reading another mom's post on here and someone was talking about how a woman traps a man by purposely getting pregnant. It really got me to thinking. Do women really trap a man by doing this? Or is it the guy's fault also? It really makes you think...I mean...a guy could easily use the ''pull out'' method, so how could a woman really trap him? If he doesn't pull out than he is just as responsible.

by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:53 PM
Pull out doesn't work...
awelling
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:54 PM
Pull out method isn't birth control. He could use actual birth control though.
proudmommy270
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:54 PM

It works most of the time. If a guy doesn't pull out then he really doesn't care if she gets pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Pull out doesn't work...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM
Trap baby
rachel216
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM
Yes. I know some one who's done it. Pull out doesn't always work. women poke holes in condoms they say thier using birth control. And god knows what else.
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM

a woman can but a man can also use condoms and try and prevent that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Women who lie about using birth control are terrible. Ultimately he has to take responsibility too, but it doesn't make the woman any less despicable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm positive there are women out there who do it. Often they lie about being on birth control, or sabotage the birth control being used. It's certainly not unheard of, and when the woman is lying to the man about birth control, it's her fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:57 PM
Both parties are being irresponsible but some women do try to trap a guy. I've heard of some poking holes in condoms.

Quoting proudmommy270:

It works most of the time. If a guy doesn't pull out then he really doesn't care if she gets pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Pull out doesn't work...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:59 PM
I know a girl that did that. She's lied about bring pregnant when she wasnt. It's fucked up.

But if a guy doesn't want a baby then he shouldn't be having sex or at the very least using condoms that he provides
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)