Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watching " no mercy"

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:11 PM
  • 10 Replies
Cesaro lost a tooth! This match is awesome though!
by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Darlingone12
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:10 AM
SO and I were at odds over Roman Reigns and John Cena lol
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 5:56 AM

Quoting Darlingone12: SO and I were at odds over Roman Reigns and John Cena lol

Hes not retiring The fan's were all misty eyed.its like Why? ..he's just leaving for a bit I think...I was Glad the Brock/Stroman ( I know I butchered it) lasted longer than 3 min..just sayin..

Darlingone12
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:15 AM
Right! We both said he looked like he was going to retire but I've heard rumors of the Bella's coming back so I doubt he'd be leaving. Plus he's still chasing number 17. And you are so right!! We didn't think Brock was going to win at all

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Hes not retiring The fan's were all misty eyed.its like Why? ..he's just leaving for a bit I think...I was Glad the Brock/Stroman ( I know I butchered it) lasted longer than 3 min..just sayin..

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:58 AM

Quoting Darlingone12: Right! We both said he looked like he was going to retire but I've heard rumors of the Bella's coming back so I doubt he'd be leaving. Plus he's still chasing number 17. And you are so right!! We didn't think Brock was going to win at all
Quoting lovemercygrace:

I was hoping he wouldnt win ( Brock) to be honest. 

Darlingone12
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:59 AM
Me too but at the same time if Braun had won it would have been a back and forth thing forever

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting Darlingone12: Right! We both said he looked like he was going to retire but I've heard rumors of the Bella's coming back so I doubt he'd be leaving. Plus he's still chasing number 17. And you are so right!! We didn't think Brock was going to win at all

Quoting lovemercygrace:

I was hoping he wouldnt win ( Brock) to be honest. 

ninjakids
by Christina on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:01 AM
No but dh did so I'm sure I'll hear all about it when he wakes haha
KitschyMeow
by Meow on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:07 AM
Cesaro lost a couple teeth.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:49 AM

Quoting KitschyMeow: Cesaro lost a couple teeth.

I know he tweeted " Does anyone know a good dentitst Issac Yakem DDS" He Still went on with the match..It was a Good match! And he seems to be a good sport about it. 

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:49 AM

Quoting ninjakids: No but dh did so I'm sure I'll hear all about it when he wakes haha

My 14 ( 15yo tomorrow) and my 16yo love WWE so we are a little invested. I love Dean Ambrose!

ninjakids
by Christina on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We pay for the network haha he's got all the kids loving it and tonight is just us and we're apparently watching wrestling lolll

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting ninjakids: No but dh did so I'm sure I'll hear all about it when he wakes haha

My 14 ( 15yo tomorrow) and my 16yo love WWE so we are a little invested. I love Dean Ambrose!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)