Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't make this s*** up. UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
So, I was shaving my legs in the shower and thought I felt something crawling on my back. I'm scared of spiders and the moron in me thought it was a spider and turned around real quick with the razor still in my hand. While doing acrobat style turning with that razor, I cut myself from the front side of my upper thigh, all the way around to my ass cheek, going slightly up. It hurts like a bitch. It stopped bleeding and I got dressed. But then I guess it started bleeding again because now my clothes are stuck to it. Fuck me.

My boyfriend got huge news right after I got out of the shower, so I didn't want to ruin it for him right away and waited. Then he was on the phone with his mom, so I had to wait some more. Of course by then I really had to pee, and even just laying there it felt like my leg was on fire. He finally came to bed and put his arm over my hips and I kind of jumped a little and told him. He didn't laugh at all. He asked me to move my clothes, which was quite painful and took some time, then he put Betadine on my leg and ass and put gauze over it. The cut ended up being just under seven inches long. It still hurts quite a bit.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My boyfriend just got huge news and I don't want to ruin it by telling him I need his help gently peeling the clothes off of the cut. #awkward
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:35 PM
I'm really surprised no one is in here laughing at my misfortune yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:37 PM
That really sucks. I'm sorry I laughed.
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
The next time you tell this story, make sure to say the spider grabbed your razor and cut you with it.
People will be fascinated! πŸ˜‚
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:38 PM
I hope you heal quickly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:40 PM
That's genius.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The next time you tell this story, make sure to say the spider grabbed your razor and cut you with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:41 PM
Ouch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:41 PM
It does. I would've laughed too if it wasn't me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That really sucks. I'm sorry I laughed.
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:41 PM
Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I hope you heal quickly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:43 PM
I mean they'll still be creeped out because, you know..spiders, but they will be all "Your spider knows how use a razor"?
The possibilities are endless! πŸ˜‰

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's genius.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The next time you tell this story, make sure to say the spider grabbed your razor and cut you with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)